Reviews for Christmas time is here!
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
"Boring" would be harsh. You have Alex down pretty well, as well as the arc of an episode. The Russos are a pretty odd collection of personalities - not just Max! What each episode relies on is that they care about one another when one of them is in a tight spot, or if one of them fails, a lesson is learned which helps him or her grow. Alex succeeds in your story, yet she does gain perspective and appreciation for how things are, so your story succeeds, as well.

Try a subplot to shift the focus away from Alex at some point. Though she's the star of the show, using other characters' perspectives can enrich the situation for readers, as well as provide material for the climax.

I really expected Max to be filling his mashed potatoes with candy, but peas, huh? Maybe he's growing up, too. Nah.

Best

CraftyNotepad

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ 716
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw.

Pretty good.

You take requests for stories, write?
Future grimm chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Maddy: Nice job my sister, LOL okay you know I'm just doing that to bug you. Nice story McKenna!
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
OMG i LOVED it! Gotta be one of your best fics! it was SO sweet and cute! I was a little sad that Justin didn't have anyone *hint hitn Juliet* but I still LOVED it alot! So cute!
CyWiz chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aww! It was a sweet Christmas story! I think then being all grown up fit the story so well! Everything ended all well, love those kinds of stories that give me a warming feeling in my stomach!
HannahxBananaax chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
It was good. I wish you would continue. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/5/2009