Reviews for Call Me Call Me
elenathehun chapter 5 . 12/30/2003
Cute. Real cute. A vegetable jungle, huh? That's the most inspired thing I've ever heard - and so very, very, Ed. But don't get rid of the goggle kids - I kinda like them.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
This is gonna be interesting. Ed having her own world seems a bit...scary to me, but fun at the same time. Can't wait for you to update!
that is secret chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
m. Yes, write more. . . this is awesome! I love Ed, and it's great to see Ed-centric fic and an after-Bebop fic that doesn't revolve around Spike somehow.
Cassandra chapter 5 . 4/17/2003
Hey, I wanted to say that I stumbled across this fic quite by accident but I totally love it. I loved the cameo by VT, love the hackers, love the fact that you're bringing it all together the way you are. You really should consider getting back to this fic, it's wonderful. )
xellos chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
This is truly amazing and I hope you continue it. Great piece of fanfiction.
fivestarsellout chapter 5 . 8/5/2002
squee! what a treat! it's always great to check this site out and find a seemingly abandoned fave story updated! _
Kase chapter 5 . 8/2/2002
great ch. i can't wait for the next one.
Space Cat chapter 5 . 7/30/2002
HI! I don't like to be a nag, but i've got one word for you. make that two. Here goes:

Eria chapter 5 . 7/24/2002
I like this story so far! Hehe.. The world of Ed... I want to see more! .
Space Cat chapter 5 . 7/19/2002
GREAT STORY! My favorite scene is the bit at the beginning where Faye is playing the piano. That was a fantastic bit of imagination. I love it! You have an excellent plot, very true to the characters. Good luck and write MORE soon, for all us loopy Bebop fans out there!
CrimsonSyren chapter 5 . 7/17/2002
Update soon or I'll bite you.
Rachel Wes chapter 5 . 7/16/2002
Ahhhh, finally the long awaited continuation of this awsome story. Please post more chapters and often!
Bob chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
not bad...definitely want to see this continued
Kayle5 chapter 5 . 7/16/2002
First good CB fic I've read in a long while! I loved the hackers! Hilarious! Great story! .~

formerly known

as Hikari Silver
Hyuh-HyuhNoGo chapter 5 . 7/16/2002
PLEASE READ THIS FOR THE LOVE OF ANIME! Chi! Hima-hmm, y'know what would be the icing on the cake of Edward's surreal jungle web site world? It is ak-shul-ly kind of ironic. Ever heard of the anime "Jungle De Ikou"? Short-lived, three-episode fan service 'bout a 10-year-old girl named Natsumi who is given a magical necklace from her archaeologist Daddy? Well, from there on in it's just Natsumi transforming into a super jungle goddess with the most enormous, bounciest pair of breasts in all of anime, doing crazy stuff with other, ridiculously-endowed goddesses. So! What'z that got to do with Edward? Well-hell, the voice actress of the magically busty goddess, whose name is Mii (pronounced 'May') is the same person who does the English voice for Edward in Cowboy Bebop. Small world, chi-chi-yeah? Any-a-who-who, I'd really appreciate it if you put this highly animated Mii character in Edward's crazy-sexy-cool jungle world web site. Your 'fic is very original and happy and beautiful and blissful, and I hear flattery gets you everywhere-hair! So... if you don't know what Mii looks like - and believe me, the image will be burned in your mind once you do - please give it at least a little consideration. I lemony smile of toothy-grin irony graces my face when I think of the incredible contrast between the two - the incredibly curvy jungle goddess Mii whose breasts weigh as much as a large jug of water... each! And the incredibly rosy-cheeked Edward whose chest is the flattest in the universe... but still pretty! Such a difference, like ying and yang, slim jim and tang! Please, please, generous Spirit-hime, put Mii in at least one of your cherry-flavored chapters! "Jungle De Ikou" doesn't really get a lot of positive attention because people think it's pure horny male teenager fodder, but they're only 95 percent right! Mii's got a special charm that nobody can replace, and I think she and Edward are the perfect odd couple! Or, even more deliciously sugar-blasted, what if Mii was Edward's "avatar" - her alter image in the digital world? Whoa, jungle momma! So! Please consider! I hope we could chat together some time, tee-hee-huh! I like the "Legend of Zelda: Grand Adventures Chat Room". Click-clicky-click on it sometime, ho-kay-yay-nay? Bai-bai, and stay at room temperature, yo!