Reviews for They Will Not Rise
still like this. ;(
minifox4444 chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Oh my.
Shi-no-tamashii chapter 4 . 1/8/2015
That last bit creeped me out :'D
Great story!
Pumpkin bells chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I hope for more chapters, still...
Pumpkin bells chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
There's something strong about medusa and stein! It's like she brings up the worst in him and his madness, unlike marie who is the one that makes him sane! Guess I'm shipping Stein with EVERYONE!
levi97100 chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
It would be nice if you made more to this.
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This has been one of my favorite fics for a while, but I first read it when I was at least pretending to be a prude still so I've never actually shown my appreciation. I'll try to leave you a particularly good review in apology for that!

There's kind of a stomach-turning need pervading the whole of this that is quite wonderful. You've balanced "sexy" and "horrifyingly wrong" very well without making it over-the-top at all. Medusa's need vs. her desire to be invulnerable is particularly incredible, as is the fact that she takes it out on Stein instead of acknowledging it in herself. If I remember correctly, this may have been one of the first things I ever read to portray Medusa with a vulnerable side, and it's been an inspiration to me.

Anyway-a wonderful story. Thank you for it.
komico12 chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
can you wright the next chapter
satiric chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Good job.
TheAUWalker chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
The last part was sad :( eruka was kind of bitching...

This made me want to drag medusa backwards through a hedge attached by a large fishing hook to a steamroller driving over her head.

Okay, that made no sense...good writing though!
ArcadiasDreams chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Exactly what I wanted from a MedusaXStein FF.

I loved it all the way. Except the ending. It was to rushed.

But really really sexy this story.
Artistic Spectrum chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Ehck,she raped him o_o

Good chap tho
PenguinBandit523 chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Nice, I liked it. I wish there were more chapters, it feels like such a cliff hanger to let it end there.

Oh well, I like Sadistic Medusa (Mainly b/c I like torturing my fav characters. Sorry Stein ur no acception, hehe.)

& I've been looking for these types of stories ever since a convo w/ my friend, "U know how Medusa's like Centuries old?" "Like Older than 800 years, yeah" "& she has a thing for Stein..." "And?" "And he's like definatly not that old so..." "Are u saying she's a pedophile?" "Yeah, pretty much." "O.O Ok, now I have to go on FF"

Lol, Anyway, very good, well written, and quite dark. X) also really liked the whole Medusa Jealous part.

Fav Story, for sure!
Rainless Thunder chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I've haven't any read Soul Eater fanfics yet and this one was beautifully written and had great detail, they also seemed in characterXD (sometimes I rant) XD so thanks for writing this:)
Falling Black Cat chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I don't usually read het pairing, but I just love this pair so much. They had such an interesting relationship, and I find it even more amusing when I read this fic. Or maybe I just love Medusa abusive, manipulative side too much, and especially when the victim is Stein.

Still, I don't know who I should be sympathized with, Medusa or Stein?