Reviews for Blind Man's Bluff
Katherine chapter 3 . 10/18
Wow! This is amazing! It's sad at some points, and happy at others, and funny and serious, and wonderful! Your Eliot is such an interesting character and I love how you write all the character interactions and relationships!
marykent chapter 3 . 6/1
Your leverage story is fantastic! I enjoyed reading every word of the fast pasted plot. Plus, there was still so much great drama and character development throughout. Great writing!
epuresoul chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
This was so well written. Everyone's action and interactions were so in-character, and it made me want to cry both happy and sad tears at the same time.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
Seriously, your story should have more reviews. It was brilliant!
JackieONeill Nut chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwww
thankyou
Zena-Xina chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Aw poor eliot (yet still a badass). I love the team in this, great job.
Vampire Queen chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
This is by far the best Eliot whomp-age fic I have ever read! Holy crap! It was amazing! Thank you soooo much for posting this!
Cheryl chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
nicely done. Very well thought out with focus on the "ability" rather than "disability". One of the best stories I've ever read.
pariah wilson chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Really liked this story- that it ended up neither angsty total end to all nor unrealistic total cure, but a functional blindness they can work with- outing him with a hero story was a great twist!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
This was a really great collection of prompts. I enjoyed it. Great characterization, emotion, and action. Excellent job.
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Liked this.
Leona Esperanza chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
This might be my favorite of your stories so far, but it's hard to tell - they're all so good!
Seph chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I love this story! Your attention to details are amazing, and despite how there's more narrative than dialogue, it still flows very well and doesn't sound wordy at all! It's beautiful! Thank you for writing it, and I hope you'll keep up writing more of these priceless gems! (I don't get why there's so little reviews, it's a great story!)
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Good story, I enjoyed it.
Vashti chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Truly excellent! You did a great job of weaving the comment fics together into a cohesive whole. I really like that you stuck to the rules of Eliot's blindness-that he wasn't super!Eliot in spite of his disability, but this own ability shines through.

~Vashti