Reviews for Armada: Love Box Shuffle
honeybear1200 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Cool stories, I like the one with Starscream and Alexis the best.
The Lucille Incident chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
Oh my gosh! You really did those three! The Sides/Prime one was adorable! The Megs/Blurr was well written as well, as I was freaking out (No! He can't die, Megatron! You gotta save him!) over it. These keep getting better and better. The last one made me giggle and smile. Keep up the good work!
The Lucille Incident chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
I absolutely love this fic! Some of the pairings I'm a bit iffy on, but others are amazing (like the Jetfire/Blurr. No one writes that!). Some I would like to see are.

Keep up the good work!
Jurasi chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
I enjoyed reading these. Armada was first transformers series I ever saw. Your writing style is wery nice and those drabbles are cute and funny.
JuJill chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
I really like those drabbles! Please, continue!

High Wire/Rad

I would LOVE to read them;)

Cipangolino chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Nice to see some armada fics. Absolutely hilarious. _
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Just found this today. I think I liked the Jetfire/Red Alert one in this chapter. Kind of amusing thinking of one of the biggest mechs around being scared of a snake.
Leila chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
"Self-defense with Alexis." Oh, dear. XD
MJFastlane chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Took me so long to log in so I could review this...

Anyway, I like these. They're a nice mix of ideas, some of which can make me giggle, others make me go 'oh dear', and then there are those that make me go 'aww', but I do enjoy what I see so far. Especially because I'm just starting to get back into Armada, and this was a pretty lucky find.

As to ideas and concrit, I'm not much good for either, I'm afraid, but I do look forward to more. :D