Reviews for A Family Guy Christmas Carol
TheGhost chapter 1 . 7/27
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Mr. Aceman, I do like your family guy christmas story and I hope you have time to bring in the chapter featuring the ghost of Christmas Present. Thanks
patrickthenobleman chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is defintely family guy.
Asher J chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
First of all, BRILLIANT. This is really good, especially Quagmire playing the Ghost of Xmas Past. Also, here are my suggestions for other characters: Cleveland as the Ghost of Xmas Present, Stewie's half-brother as Tiny Tim, Death as Ghost of Xmas Future, Conni What's-Her-Name as Fred's wife, and Bruce as one of the citizens talking about Scrooge after his death. I mean, let's face it, this story is just begging for an "Oh, noooo!" bit.
FairWhite Phantom chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I agree with most of the other people here when I say the Ghost Of Christmas Yet To Come should be definitely played by Death, hands down. He's my favorite character anyway.:D
mikecheck chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I predict that Cleveland will play as The Ghost of Christmas Present, while Death will play as the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come. I wonder who will play Tiny Tim?
Rachel D chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
ROLFAMO. That was great! I'd like to see how the rest of it plays out. Your casting choices are interesting (Joe as Bob Crachit, Chris as Fred, Adam West as Marley, Meg as Fan, Lois as Belle, and Quagmire as Christmas Past). If you haven't figured out who will play the other ghosts, may I suggest Cleveland as the Ghost of Christmas Present?
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Ah, so I was right about Quagmire being the Ghost of Christmas Past, so I hope my other guesses turn out to be right.

Anyway, I liked how Quagmire kept making all his usual jokes and innuendos even while narrating the past. And I really liked how you fit in the "Back to the Future" reference.

Also, interesting choice for Meg to play Scrooge's sister... and for how she "convinced" their father to let him come home for Christmas.

And the bit at the end was very funny.

Keep up the good work.

Ander Arias chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Man, this chapter was AWESOME! The best part was Quagmire as the Past Christmas spirit.
Human With Angel Wings chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Ander Arias chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
It doesn't look bad. My favourite joke were the "Hanukka Hot Dogs". It was hilarious. I bet that the Ghost of Christams Past is Meg, since it was a child. Oh, and the Ghost of Future Christmas will be Death for sure. Let's see if I'm right.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
I liked the extra bits you put in; well, more the scene with Joe/Crachitt and Chris/Fred sliding down the hill than the one with Peter/Scrooge's business partners (nice inclusion of Carter and his rich buddies).

And from the moment Peter mistook the ghostly doorknob for Batman, I knew you'd be using Adam West as Marley. Speaking of which, I liked your explanation for why he was wearing that cloth over his head. And on the subject of ghosts, I'm pretty much certain Death will be the Ghost of Christmas Yet-To-Come (no duh there), but will Quagmire and Cleveland be playing the other two ghosts?

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.

P.S. Oh, and my favorite version of this story is the Patrick Stewart version.
swarlock chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Freaking sweet parody. Hope to see more.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Finally, a unique version of this parody. Will the Evil Monkey be showing up at Chris's party?

Anyway, I liked how Peter's version of Scrooge is even more of an ss than usual, what with suggesting poisoning the poor and shooting at Chris to get him to leave.

Can't wait to see your versions of the ghosts.

Keep up the good work.