Reviews for Euler's Identity
ALRYM chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
... !

The game was a really good idea and the use o formula was clever. This made total sense to me. Shenny can be so easy - wow!
Chippers chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
So in character. Wish they had gone Shenny on the show.
Iagan chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Well done
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Lovely just lovely. Thanks so much
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I'm going all the way back to the beginning with Shenny fics and I stumbled across this one! So good! So cute! So them!

I miss the old Big Bang Theory...when there was actually a chance that something like this would happen...

*sigh*

Great job though!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So, so cute!
sej1986 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Love it, love it, love it! Especially the final lines; I could just imagine them looking at each other as only they can.
crazy-chick-mia chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Love this, perfect :)
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This was so good! I loved it. It was short, but to make it any longer would've ruined what it is. Seriously, a great job.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
A very heavy silence followed this. Penny's cheeks flooded with color as she stared at Leonard. He shuffled his feet.
"So—" Her voice broke, just a little. "—you're saying that—"

A corner of her moth quirked up as she watched him watching her, and she thought, Euler's identity be damned.

d(*-*) Cute
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
You are a goddess when it comes to writing about the Big Bang Theory. Sometimes I think you understand the characters better them the writers themselves. Amazing one shot! Realistic, funny, beautiful, and everything a fic should be. I'm adding this to my favorites!
Dwellin chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is just beautiful! I love how you worked everyone into the story. The way they all snapped their heads to stare at sheldon had me sitting up too, nice touch that.
Julnyes chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is a perfect gem of a story - really lovely.
explodeychik chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
That ending completely floored me. So awesome!
BlazeorFade chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I've read this story like ten times and its still my fave Shenny fic and it gets me everytime at the end. I love it.