Reviews for Unwrap
amr56 chapter 1 . 9/2
This is interesting. It's very intense. Sakura experiences a lot here. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wow. Awesome. Really intense and well-written. I got chills.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
this was interesting.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
life, death, rebirth and life again.

5/5
LazyWerewolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This was great. Even though I've always hated the random kiss out of nowhere thing, I like what you did with this. Very pretty. I'd like to see more, but, too late now, innit?

Cheers,

The Lazy Werewolf
jacaranda blooms chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Despite the fact I'm not a fan of the Temari/Sakura pairing, this is a beautiful piece.
Kunfyoozd chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Beautiful
Katelynn Shaw chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
lovelovelove

I don't really ship Sakura and Temari in the normal way of things, but this was epically beautiful :) thank you.
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Holy frak this is amazing. I mean, straight-up gorgeous and spare. I wish I were in a desert again. I also wish I were more articulate, so I could tell you just what about this makes it beautiful, but I ain't. So: props.

The part where Temari found Sakura felt a little awkward, especially since Sakura's always been strictly het. "That is that" seems optimistic. But perhaps I am not grasping the full repercussions of her chat with Stone!Sasuke. Pretty much my only problem, and the scenery was too distracting for that to really change the characterization. Wink. *cough* Um, kidding. Anyway, if fanfiction is the drink I use to occupy myself while my problems worsen, this is like a large bottle of Orangina. Well, I love Orangina. Maybe you don't.
Yondaime Mizukage chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Continue! Damn good work.