Reviews for Still Disappearing
SpiritedObsession chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
it needs another sequel. cuz…I'M IN LOVE WITH IT! please! i need MORE! :D
Oky Verlo chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
YOU FINALLY UPDATED!

I am so happy; when I realised you put up this chapter I was squealing! I love your stories!

If you do end up writing a sequel, I am SO there to read it!

Hope you do!

tranquilityofroses chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
After reading the first story I had to read this one! I like how their powers evolved over the years. And I also liked the creative story line and characters. Nice job! I'll be keeping my eye open for a third one.
Oky Verlo chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
And here was I, all set to start squealing like a five year old because I thought you had properly updated.

Oh well, squealing for legal drug/drug and drop, will have to do.

!

Oky Verlo chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
You evil little b****!

You brought back Sato!

AND YOU ENDED IT ON A CLIFFY!

Never the less, I love the chappie and am waiting in extreme h appiness for the next one which I hope will be soon . Can't help b ut wanting to pressure a brilliant writer! XD

Morfanerina chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
OMG! An update! *jumps up and down several times*

And omg what's going to happen?

It was an awesome chapter and I hope you update a little sooner this time xD (though if you take as long I won't mind as long as it's a chapter as good as this one ;))
Oky Verlo chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
AAAAAAAWWWWWWW! i wants to read what happens next!

Please update soon! (the prequel rocked too!)

ghostwood77 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
I love this story! You have to finish it! Don't leave us hanging...
animelovwers chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
omg csn't wait to read the next chapter!i loved this story its so interesting :D please the next chapter soon thank you
May chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
I read the first story you wrote and loved it

this sequel looks like it will be just as good

cant wait to see what happens

keep writing

love it
Oky Verlo chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
I commands you to update this story of pure awesomes NOW!

Seriously, this story rocks and i can't wait to see ... read what happens next.

So ... ... ... please update?

Fyel chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
When will you update? I really WANT to read the rest!
KitsuneDango chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
nonononononono i cant read this right now its too sad
Rabby chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Again, so good! (And NO FOOTNOTES! :D YAY!) The only thing I guess was weird was Kei is so unlike herself from your last fic. I like Rikuou being pissed with Rei getting into his thoughts. XD Can't wait for more!
Rabby chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Okay, while I loved it... The scene where the baddies come in, take Kazahaya, he goes with it, wipes memories... It seemed really lickedy split quick, you know? It was a powerful scene cut a little short, it seemed. Still really good, but the pacing seemed off.

But I still love it. I hope you don't mind me nitpicking. (And watch out for typos still! There are a lot of sounds-the-same-but-spelled-differently words. Such as stalking and stocking. If Rikuou still stalks shelves I'll be amused. He has weird tastes. ;3 I think I've offered before but if you'd ever like your work beta-read I'd be happy to. :)

I love your story ideas; they're nice and original. _ I'm so happy you write them!