Reviews for A game to remember
Platyman chapter 9 . 4/3
While I haven't had time to read all of the this story yet (I'm very busy) I really like this irreverent wacky shipping story. Much like the orginal manga most of the time,it doesn't take itslef too seriously, it knows the world it is in is absurd and has fun with it.

Plus I really like Natsu and Honoka both as separate characters and as friends/ a couple. Honoka because he is funny and feels a lot more like a real girl than some of the creepy, idealised little sister characters that you sometimes get in anime, and Natsu because he is the shounen rival archetype done right. He has a genuinely sympathetic back-story which doesn't go overboard and explains who he is, and he has an actual moral compass and has a character and priorities rather than spending the whole story obsessing over beating the main character even though he has nothing to to gain from it.

I always liked their interaction and I like how you write them her, always playfully feuding with each other. I know some people find it weird, because they were clearly originally trying to replace their siblings, but I think their relationship started to develop a way from that. After all boisterous, blunt Honoka is the direct opposite of sickly, quiet Kaede Tanimoto and Natsu is of course the anti-Kenichi.

Did you know that in the first version of the Manga, the first version of Hermit looked like a gender swapped Miu? And when you consider that Honoka basically looks like a female Kenichi, it writes itself.
Thank you for reading.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/28
Will there be a next chaPTER?
yuiyuki chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Aww..this fanfict were just too cute..I luv natchin and honoka together / natchin..his tsundere personality and honoka.. her blunt,innocent personality They make a insanely cute couple..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
A
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I read this story so many times it's just amazing I can't stand it please update it my mind keeps thinking about it please just finish the story it's awsome I mean I love the idea of Chikage likiking kenichi I have just been waiting to read one and the nastu and honaka pairing is so well created it fills like it should be published this story is so great so even if u don't update please know u created a true masterpiece
Guest chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Please update
Tyloris chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Nice job, epic use of the fourth wall by the way, keep up the good work!

-Tyloris
Amakatsu chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
hurry with more! :)
Amakatsu chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
it was confusingly funny
Amakatsu chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
This is so funny I love it. and I love the honoka and natsu pairing
Amakatsu chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
That was HALARIOUS
OtomePrincess chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Awwww, i loved this chapter. Finaly happened something romantic, and now there are assassins! These is getting so much good :3
Mademoiselle le Chat chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
He he, I loved it, but... Maybe Honoka is a little naive... anyway I liked it :) I'm waiting for the next one :)
daynala chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
hello i love your fic continue please
fufu8 chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
what happened to the romance i loved it anyways glad u came back i want more updates