Reviews for Perspective Outtakes
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
We readers seldom get this much of an insight into the relationship between Jasper and Alice! This scene was obviously the side benefits of Jasper's work wirh Edward. Will they thank him I wonder? Anyway, it was fun to read!
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Nice to see that poor Jasper found a way to cope!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I absolutely love Perspective and I just finished reading it through for the second time. I know it's not really an outtake, but I was wondering if you'd be interested in writing what happens when they go back home. I'm sure there's plenty of teasing awaiting them and I'd love to see it. Obviously Bella wouldn't have to be pregnant (and it'd probably be better if she wasn't). You know, just a thought.

You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your stuff. :)
Milady D' Hiver chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was interesting. I never though of Jazz and Alice that way and you handle it pretty well.

Mmmm... I was thinking about Carlisle and Esme. Because he said to Edward sth about it and he [Ed] didn't want to hear it. I understand why but I want to know

I've read perspective. I liked the idea of practicing and I hope to see more outtakes from that story.
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
We so rarely get to see Jas and Alice. *blissed sigh* So thank-you twice over for this delicious insight!

It is so interesting to imagine their intimacy as the emotional feedback loop of his abilty comes into play. Having the addition of the intensity from E...yowza! (As you showed!) ;)

Loved the bit of insight into his empathy for E's suffering and bewilderment at E's purity and angst. Bravo!

Thanks for sharing!

(and if you couldn't tell, I'm up for as many outtakes as you are willing to share! Just didn't have you on alert over here.)
shecater chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Who knew Edwards struggles would end up with Jasper & Alice having some rough and fun sexy time!
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I'd like Charlie's POV for the night of the guys all going to the diner and Edward's "talk" with him.

I'd like Bella's POV from the night in Seattle hotel suite when she came out in the black tank and boy shorts.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I kind of figured that this would be a ratherviolent time - at least Jasper had a way of taking care of all that tension. *snickers*

After getting to see Jasper's POV, I can't think of another that I need to see. I'm kind of wishy-washy that way. Tell me a good story and throw a few tart lemons in (or really graphic fantasies) and I'm happy.
jn208505 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Great! Loved the Outtake! I also loved the "challenge" you presented. There are some outtakes I'd be interested in...

1. From Chapter 8. Emmett gives Edward the books & mentions he & Rose perusing them before gifting them... ; )

2. From Chapter 17. The end bit with Jasper & Alice.

Thanks again for your wonderful writing! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

-J
aussietwilight chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That was great. Glad Jasper found relief.
ARADIA777 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hi, sorry to be just getting back to you. I loved this out take, it was great. I would love to see you do more outtakes of Jasper and Alice, and maybe even Emmitt too. It is always nice to see what the other couples are thinking and maybe feeling towards there mates. I really like Jasper he is probably my second favorite in the series.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I'll have to think about it!

joayla chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Jasper Jasper Jasper you naughty little vampire that was hot!

Ok to answer your question more from Jasper would be nice or maybe Alice on the affects its having on Jasper and herself.

But to be honest a Surprise will be nice its hard to write if you are not inspired and i don't think its fair for you to struggle to keep us happy. so just think to yourself whos in your head that needs to speak the most.

i love this story and i will be sad to see it end it was my first story i found when i joined fanfic.
hot4edward chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I've often wondered if all this helping Edward was driving Jasper crazy. I'd love to know what Carlisle and Emmett think of all of this. I'm even curious about Rose - whether she feels any concern for Bella or just thinks Edward's crazy.
itricky chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Ok im not a Newton fan but I would like to maybe hear a little of the dirty thoughts that piss Edward off so much and I the only one? An maybe what all the other guys thought of Bella and Edward. Ohh what about Jessica didnt she used to have a crush on Edward im thinking maybe she still thinks about him...sometimes.