Reviews for Unexpected
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
O.O XD I love you!
rainswings chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
What was the fic you had started that you are talking about at the end of this fic? I want to read it. Reading this made me laugh soo hard!
I Love Oc's chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
interesting. keep writing
Decepticonloser101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
i love the line ''you perv you'' lmao i laugh every time keep up the good work u get a double thumbs up from me
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
O.O Poor Raph (not the dog Raph - the turtle Raph LOL) He has no idea, does he? Never trust a fan-fic writer :3

I loved this - I've always enjoyed author-meets-turtle fics (probably why my first fic was just that )

LOL Your relationship with Raph is like mine with Donny *peeks over laptop fearfully* Only, Donny CAN write - not to mention sabotage my electrical appliances (I've taken the liberty of hiding everything that has buttons and wires).

You've got some great writing talent ;)

God Bless,

Peechy

P.S.

I wouldn't take advantage of the whole Raph-won't-hit-girls loophole...those ninjas can be crafty in finding other ways of making us miserable *peeks out of closet*
ZathuraRoy chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
you are awful... You write super good, but really, why do you torture Raph so much?
RubyDracoGirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
BWAHAHAHAA!

That was HILARIOUS, heehee, i'm still laughing!
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
lol! This was really good. :D

A word of warning though - be careful, cos he'll only break your heart.

Besides, I don't (and never have had) a boyfriend (and I'm older than you), and don't look like I'll ever get one, so I'm begging you, please don't take him from me! ;D
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Funny, but it was a little confusing since there were two Raphs. Maybe you should call one Raph and the other Raphael? It's a weird story for sure.

LOL. I love the ending.
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
this is awesome. i wish i could write myself into a story like this, but alas, im terrible at it. plus, raph is kinda mad at me. i made the horrible mistake of letting my OC, raina, call him raphie. -shudder-
AlyssaFelixa chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
HA! Brilliant. Where'd you get the sais? I WANT SOME!

X A

X F
MelodyWinters chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
LOL.. that was priceless! Poor Raph! You naughty girl.. First you made him blush, then you gave him.. false hope? Does he honestly think you are letting him off that easy?

He should know the calm before the storm! XD

Great job!
Polaris'05 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I'd review... but... I can't... stop... laughing...

Polaris
blankpage12 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
*snort* That made me laugh so hard at the end XD
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
...*evil giggle* Oh you are EVIL, girl! I laughed so much at the end. Poor Raph...XD Ahahaha! XD