Reviews for Confessions of a host club King and Queen
Sorakesu chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Your line breaks were off. They broke sentence off in the middle thur the whole story but it was good.
DudeBroICantThinkOfAGoodName chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
are they gonna get in twoble rot not doing the reprt
DudeBroICantThinkOfAGoodName chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
and im an anlien sent here to conquer your planet
CassSama chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Ok well the story has interested me thus far but if you are continuing to write chapters, PLEASE do a spelling and grammar check before you submit! It pains me to see so many errors, mainly really simple spelling mistakes and comma placement, every few words or lines. I mean in all honesty I mean no offense because it's probably just me and my picky reading/writing habits and I only mean this as constructive criticism. Just make sure your not starting a new paragraph at strange and inappropriate times and check up on the spelling errors and typos. For future reference, Kyouya's last name is Ootori.
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
he he he. you had me giddy the whole time. There is nothing like cute guy love! And lets just say I have had a huge crush on Kyouya since the first episode and I totally think that the two of them should get together in the show/manga. I haven't read the manga yet so I don't know for sure, but I am certain that this does not happen for real :( If only boys actually had secret love. Anyway...that was so great. hot and adorable. I loved it.
cloiegirl12 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Hey there,

I'd like to start by saying it was a very interesting piece of work. I like the pairing a bunch and you made the plot pretty interesting. Overall it was good. On the more critiquing side. You do need to go back and possible spell check and there are some wrong versions of words like "close" instead of clothes and "Cleaning" instead of Clinging but over all it is very good. _ keep it up.

lots of Love,

Cloie
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
perfect. simply perfect! so sweet and adorable and and and sexy! -melts- 3
Arashi-No-Shadow chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Nice, I loved it, very hot. Very nice. Just what I like.
Jessie Sinnfold chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Hot damn that was the best fanfiction I ever read the best lemon too! wo

awesome job so SEXY!
KitaraStrife chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
xD Hopefully I'm the first to review cause that's what I saw last time I checked for reviews on this: ZERO! XDD This was just too good to stop and review the first two chapters, especially seeing as how you uploaded all three in one night/day. XDD Loved it! And I just TOTALLY looked over to my TV downstairs and from the angle the TV's at, it looked like the two characters were getting it on! ...AND ONE OF THEM WAS A GIRL! XD "Bleach the Movie: Memories of a Nobody" makes me laugh at times.