Reviews for Naruto: Lord of Konoha
sammytheman1515 chapter 6 . 8/19
This story is pretty good so far u should keep it going
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 6/20
Right well I have no idea what this 'overlord' business is based off though it sounds a bit D&D to me? It is good though that 1st chapter was fantastic! The slow change in Naruto's perceptions while still retaining some of his 'core' is great, though I was loving the hint of a darker undertaking from him in that Iwa would get a chance, he liked Kiri and was going to supposedly 'annihilate' Kumo...will wipe it off the map. We've not really seen anything further in regards to this Overlord business though, sure there's his improved attitude and skills, as well as an almost arrogant swell in regards to everything but little that shows him being that Overlord and working towards it (other than say the Akimichi thing). You say you're having troubles getting from Point A to B and its ben a while since this was updated...Might I suggest that you 'skip ahead' to said Point B, or maybe point A.5 and write that, then fill in 'the how, what and where' in 'flashbacks' or alternate chapters between 'current' and 'the past' rather than attempting to rewrite the 'series' (And I get the feeling this is a fairly long going story before Naruto truly gets anywhere). It would also give ya the boost and re-inspire others to this fic. Have fun and show us some of what Gnarl and Naruto were hinting at in earlier chapters, heck presumably Naruto becoming Hokage isn't the end of this as a story, so perhaps jump to there and start 'going forward' with his 'plans to 'absorb into' Konoha (or whatever you originally had in mind with this, you know those situations that made you think 'Oh that would be fun to write!') while 'looking back on the run up'.
Do hope to see more from this one, though, excuse me if I don't hold my breath :D
Ntraveler chapter 4 . 4/16
So how will you interpret Sai in this story like canon or like in some ffs Danzo's brainwashed minion
a-d Pilot chapter 1 . 4/12
Knowing Naruto, and now with a better idea of what Gnarl thinks of him...

I'll admit to being curious of what Overlord Naruto Uzumaki and Dungeon Keeper Ami Mizuno(Sailor Mercury) would think of each other.
DeadParade chapter 6 . 4/5
This has been so much fun, I really hope you pick this up again.
Jd-dox chapter 5 . 1/22
Damn! I'd forgotten that this story was unfinished:( I just finished reading it for the second time now and I loved it just as much as the first time around. Naruto changing the seriously-fricking-old Gnarl into accepting another form of domination and taking over the world.

I really hope you gind your muse again sometime soon. I am completely of the opinion that Naruto finish his bitch-yo-my-slave technique when he meets Sasuke again(as well as that scene not be so gay). I also love how his political machinations are thought out. The whole Akimichi/Quartermaster thing was just brilliant. The whole Hyuuga thing also leaves me really exited. Will he let Hinata in on his plans and just ask her who is worth saving? Will he ask Neji? Can he remove the caged-bird seal? Will he take the clan by force? How will he train his friends? Can he get Shikamaru to stop being a lazy-good-for-nothing-but-still-smart and take his job seriously before Asuma gets killed? What about the Kyuubi? Did he talk to Gaara? As you can see I'm just bursting with questions. I look forward to your answers when you feel up to giving them;)
k chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
I disagree. People build diffrent types of muscles based on bodytypes, and excersise. There are fast acting and slow acting muscles, and faster ones are built for speed, where slower ones are for stamina and strength. This is a bit basic explanation, but whatevrs, you can look more later on it.

My point is , It would make sense for naruto to devolop slower type muscles, beacuse he foccuses a lot more on strngth of the hit then the speed. Giant sword fighting would require a lot more strength, then speed beacuse the bigger blade would be awekworder and heavier to move, sacrificing speed at the benifit of a larger blade to block with and heavier hitting swings.

With a lighter sword, speed and good manuevering would be needed to dodge/block hits, and slip past the opponents gaurd and out, hopefully avoiding getting hit.

Naruto does not need to be as fast as lee, beacuse Naruto builds his style for hard fights for outlasting and overwealiming.

Speed can be something he has to grind for improvement in.
k chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Respectfuly, I belive you should make an amendment to your story writing plilosaphy. "Good characters will write the plot. An outline is needed as a map, but a good plot will be writen by intresting characters, who bring emotional and imersive requirments to connect you to the work." Else, your writing 1984, which foccused more on world building of a dystopian world.
Ntraveler chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
Do continue this when it is possible
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
More please! I absolutely LOVE this story, plot, and general idea. I want more!
Rasengalia chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
I wish you would continue this story. I absolutely love it.
daggers.97 chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
This is so similar to Canon the only difference is deidaras death.
daggers.97 chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
This naruto is still weak. GENJUSTU. JUST AN EXCUSE TO KILL GAARA. FUCKWIT.
daggers.97 chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Make the chapter name any more FUCKING OBVIOUS
Roxie.88 chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Great chapter I just hope Sakura doesn't interfere with naruto an hinata.