Reviews for Naruto: Lord of Konoha
reviewer chapter 6 . 3/17
lovely chapter
Wildrop chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
This was absolutely fantastic and terribly enjoyable. I've been stuck on it all day.
Thanks so much for the story!
innoquous chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
That was a hell of a first chapter! EPIC
looking forward to reading more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Interesting story, shame you let it die on you.
zolydck chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Awesome story. So well written original and a grey naruto that is still naruto.

Well done.
Insane Days and Evil Laughs chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Loooooooooove it. This is so original! I can honestly say I have read nothing like this and I cant get over how well you write or your fascinating plot. I really hope that you update this thing again soon.
kitsunescythe chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
So I know you said at the end of this chapter that the story hasn't been dropped, but since it has apparently been 4 years since your last update, I gotta ask: is this story abandoned? I hope not. It's pretty good and I hope you continue.
Nyaruto chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
less ovelording, more of your delicious NaruHina PleAse!
Nyaruto chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Ha -Ha. great first chapter. I really hope you are stilk working on this. seeing as there are only 6 chapters.
Marcus chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Soo. This thing is not dropped, but on a very, Very, long delay? I have already been waiting 5 or 6 months for updates, but i'm starting to suspect that it is in fact, dropped.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Hmmm, gonna need to kill the elders off, soon...
invinoveri chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Not perfect but I'm liking this fic.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
. . . you were saying something about there not being another sizable delay? Sheesh, not only that, but you've also given up on writing, on top of pi ss ing on your readers by publishing, and then updating one other piece nearly two years after the last effort for this one, and then dropping that one too. If it wasn't for the low number of reviews I'd accuse you of being one of those pieces of sh it that laugh at their readers begging for more of their story(ies). They do exist, I'm just thankful you're merely lazy, and not a sociopathic as s. Unfortunately I don't expect to get to read anymore of this story, much less get to finish it.
Xahn777 chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
So... dead fic? Thats a shame i was really getting into it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014