Reviews for Aftermathematics
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 6/12
THIS. IS. AMAZINGGGGGG! I don't know what I was expecting from this when it started apart from their romance duh but I wasn't sure at all how you were gonna make it happen! I love how it's sorta alternate universe but not really and naruto has his own genin team that's so adorableeeeeeee hahaha great writing!
So1Thought chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
So...pretty.
It comes together nicely, though I can't imagine how Sakura'd lived with Sasuke for three years.
fately chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
beautifully written! I really love the dynamic between the two here and it's so beautiful! ;_;
influence13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Its funny how likley this is. everone running around making adult situations with childish dreams, only to realize that they have since grown out of their childhood infatuations. but you know how it goes, fairytales aleays have bullshit endings no matter how right things seem.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Sobbing sobbing sobbing sobbing
I don't want to be a blind fish anymore.
How do you write like this?
Please write novels. Fucking please.
gabrielle angelique chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Made me feel all squishy and good inside :) thanks for a good read
gabrielle angelique chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Made me feel all squishy and good inside :) thanks for a good read
sunshine143 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
OMG, I love this story! It's so heartbreaking in the beginning but the ending makes everything worth it! So beautifully written!
BadCook chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is soooooooo good!

;D
Vulpesacris chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aaaw...a truly sweet ending.

You seem to love breaking hearts don't you? I read the prequel and this one. At the end of every scene I felt more and more hollowed. It was all so beautifully depressing. I don't think I would have been able to sleep if you had ended this story with a devastating final blow.

I will never ship Sasusaku but you did make me sympathetic to their relationship. Ofc nothing is ever quite as meant-to-be as the force that leads Sasuke and Naruto to each other.

I laughed a few times throughout this story too at some of the dry irony and sarcastic dialogue. Every good author evokes immense feelings from within their readers and I adore it when you fill up the bleak, dreary theme and let sparse lines of humour cut through. It's surprising and makes the situation that much more real. So dismal, but hopeful that change is still attainable.
Nanafoxyfag chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
wow tis is amazing...beautiful how you describe the loneliness in sasukes heart and the path that leads him to naruto w

AMAZING!
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
If I could, I'd favorite this ten times over.

What a great tribute to the catastrophic wonder that is Naruto and Sasuke's relationship.

That is all.
IntertwinedxDestinies chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This was a lovely little one-shot. Great job with the writing style and keeping Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura in character. It’s really hard to find a fic these days that has both of those characteristics.

I don’t know what else to add that some other reviewer probably hasn’t said already, so I’ll just leave with this: thank you for writing such an enjoyable story, and I hope to read something else by you soon!
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
There were so many things I liked about this fic. The imagery of the countryside where Naruto and Sasuke went off relaxed me, too, and it was totally believable that it would have the same effect on Sasuke. His relationship with Sakura made him a real, fleshed out character with a lot of flaws (I'm glad Sakura found happiness in the end, too). And aww for Naruto's little genin.
Prodigy-X3-Bombay chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This story is so beautiful. The characters seem totally in Character...but better.

Love the line when Naruto says, "Its not your fault you're more beautiful than you are smart". Haha, such a clever line. Poor Sasuke, he's a smart man, but not too clever. I'm glad he made the right decision in the end and found Naruto.