Reviews for Obviously Oblivious
ErosPandora chapter 22 . 11/8
I really enjoyed this story... It is actually the first Creek pic i've read where someone gets kicked out 0.o surprisingly... actually didn't really expect it for some reason. ... which for me is really REALLY rare.
Anyway, you've added some characters that you don't normally see in creek (and kinda' similar amounts in the actual show) so that is great there too for writing purposes! So wonderful job there.
Also I enjoy the slow build up of Craig's emotional... addiction lol! Best way i can put it i suppose... but also him still not understanding all the emotions at the same time, and still missing a ton of stuff like how Tweek did all that for him getting a job ect...
I was slightly disappointed when i realized the uh - sex scene was over lol! But mainly cause i was wondering if there would be more detail ect... but it is rather appropriate i suppose... miss it still but thats cause I'm a perv i guess lol! Still fit nicely... not sure how i'd feel about a boyfriend and i first having sex after they went on a non-date with their second cousin though... -shrugs-
Also last chapter while short i think you did an good job ending it there, sometimes stories can get away from you and then you write yourself into a corner with no idea how to end or where to go... and while i would absolutely ADORE there to be more of this cause really i'm still looking for a novelet apparently... it was a good stopping point for this story the 'i love you''s and such perfect
At the same time this last chapter... Tweek ... Tweek driving heck the thought of Tweek driving scares the shit out of me... lol!

Much Love
Krolshi chapter 12 . 8/4
I 'm just glad Craig didn 't complete TWEAK out and go ape shit on Tweet . I don 't like the "foreshadow " with Kyle saying it 'll end in tears ... I swear to whatever God there is it better not happen .
Krolshi chapter 9 . 8/1
Craig is becoming addicted to the Tweeky Feels , lol .
Krolshi chapter 7 . 8/1
Well now , I 'm a bit put off by the fact that Kyle and Craig just banged and that they 'd go for more , and I 'm not much of a K2 shipper but glad they finally got together 3u3
Krolshi chapter 4 . 8/1
I honestly have to say , this is brilliant . This is like the bonding time people usually skip over and go straight towards the lovey dovey fluffs and lemons of Creek , it 's nice , I like it .

Lol tho , the fucking whole group is scheming against the four , it 's hilarious . And the bathroom scene , omfg , genius . Craig must 've had a really nice view of Tweek , especially if Tweek was on his knees drying off that wet stain xD

Aweisme job so far ! Hope nothing too bad happens to them vuv
Hiiiii chapter 17 . 6/22
Great sorry, but it said in this chapter that craig is virgin, and didnt he like sleep with Kyle before? Just wondering!
Uhhhh chapter 13 . 6/1
Wtf is this whyy? Huh this doesn't even match the preview you gave last time is this a troll? Okay there must be an explanation in the next one. Deep breath deep breath
B.M chapter 6 . 4/16
What server do you play on and whats your character? :O

((I'd love to play with you :o))
Forlex chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Hello! May I translate your work into russian? It is so nice :3
Darkgreendegu chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
What's your published book about? I've been looking for good books to read...
Bianka B chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
NGGH I. LOVE. THIS. FIC. I just want to make that clear. I really like their relationship at the beginning, how Tweek thought that Craig was pretty awesome and Craig invited the blonde to his sleepover haha it was weird but they liked each other without admitting it ;w; I absolutely adore their first sleepover, it was awkward and adorable at the same time. Token pointed out the exceptions they had for each other and I asdsdads ohgod it’s just perfect ;w; Everybody was angry with Cartman for “making” them kiss but seriously, I bet half the people reading this were cheering and hoping for more kisses. I was. Another thing I liked about this fic was ruby’s infatuation with Tweek, maybe because I always liked my cousin’s friends even though they were older (or maybe BECAUSE they were older haha). The day at the cinema and they baking the cake was more than perfect and I couldn’t stop laughing ;w; When Craig slept with Kyle I almost died. AND IT WAS KENNY WHO FINDED THEM! Heartbreaking. Just when I thought strip poker was a genius idea, Craig and Kenny went ahead and spy on Kyle and Tweek. BRILLIANT. I think my heart stopped every time they kissed, I could have DIED with all those kisses man! "I'm trying to seduce you into going to Nightmare on Elm Street," ASHJDDF god :’D I don’t even know what to say but I LOVE that scene haha. About the whole Mark thing- GOD. I could see were everything was going since the beginning BUT I DIDN’T EXPECT HALF THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED. Jealous Craig is delicious ;w; Besides you could practically SEE the difference between Craig and Mark and how Tweek felt around each other uwu For a second I hated Red, like I wished she was DEAD, but then everything made sense and I just hated Craig’s dad :’( Doesn’t matter right? At the end everything worked out, sure it ended up kind of sad but at least Craig is ok? And with tweek and I want to believe they will be fine ;w; What I really like about this fic is that Tweek and Craig don’t just jump in a relationship right away. Something like “hey I like you and I didn’t realize” but they actually flirt and are dancing around each other ajhsdsdfd it’s beautiful uwu
BeingAnonymous chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
In SoulSilver, all legendaries are hard to catch! I'm very surprised, you're the only author I've read from on here that likes South Park AND Pokemon!
vanillafantasy chapter 22 . 7/25/2013
loved it. stayed up till six in the morning to finish it. yeah. 3 im going to sleep nao.
chronica815 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
wow, Tweek is just..cute BTW could i translate it into Chinese so that those creek people around me coud enjoy this story?
Random Anon chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
Oh, I forgot, how silly if me.

Around. A-R-O-U-N-D. With an A. What are you? Illiterate?

Your mention of church bothers me. Not everyone goes to church, not everyone can be okay with the mention of it. It's mentioned unnecessarily.