Reviews for I'm A Match Burning Out
loverboysgirl chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
wow
DARKDAUGHTER18 chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
kool story i just found it and loved it you should so make a centon one of these lol
nero hardy chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
*body shakes with sobs*you sick evil...couldn'y uoi have given ted a couple of days with his brother
QueenHatshepsut chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

I cried through the 1st few chappies...poor teddy and bretty, broke my heart.

And then johnny coming to the rescue was spectacular! *had to find another word besides awesome, lol*

I throughly loved this story, so now I'm off to finish the rest of the series!

Awesome job Emono,

~Amber
Joel182 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
AWESOME!
Takerslady chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
Aww, perfect ending. Christian was like "what in the world" does Edge think Cena is a cutie lol. Nice job. I can't believe Taker got let into the Court, is Taker mad!
Takerslady chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
Yea! Ted finally submitted, and he purred, adorable. Wait, that wasn't the first time Ted had said John's name, he's said it a couple of times actually.
Takerslady chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
OMG! Cena should have spanked him! There's a such thing as too patient!
Takerslady chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
Oh Teddy NO! don't do anything stupid! John loves you!
Takerslady chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
Okay, so at this point, it's "Word Life" John Cena, right? Oh no, Ted is John's property, those losers can look, but they better not touch.
Takerslady chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Oh Teddy, you and this rebelling, it's time for it to end.
Takerslady chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Little Coddles arrives. That's it John, rough him up a bit. With that big stubborn mouth he needs it.
Takerslady chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Aww i'm so happy Teddy is warming up...a bit. John is so sweet and patient. Ted will give eventually. :)
Takerslady chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
Ted's insults are just to cute. Buffy and CSI, no way! Law & Order: SVU, Hell Yeah! “It’s all real, kitten.” That's a fainting line if I ever heard one, sexy.
Takerslady chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
DISCOUNT! WTF! Teddy is quality, those bastards! Dun Dun Da DUN! Taker and Cena to the rescue! Yea! Teddy is safe now!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »