Reviews for Meldarion
landershs chapter 9 . 6/20
Updated: Jan 22, 2012 - Published: Dec 5, 2009

Some people go back to earlier works to see if WE can get authors to get "back-to-writing".
Today is 06-20-2017.
I'm like most readers and don't have the knowledge to tell someone how to write better; nor the courage to write my own story.
The most I could do is send a note: "good story".
I haven't read a crossover where Harry went out on his own so... PLEASE find some time to work on this story it's pretty good.
FunkyFriday chapter 9 . 6/13
I like you. And trust me, I don't say that lightly
dainystarkblack chapter 9 . 4/12
update soon please!
astralien chapter 9 . 3/20
I love this so much. Please keep writing and thank you~~
blackflamesredblood chapter 9 . 3/15
Please update soon
Ryana chapter 9 . 3/9
I would love to see more of the story, it is a good work.
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 9 . 2/9
OH MY GOSH NOOOO WHY DID YOU STOPPPPPP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATEEEEEE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORYYYYY I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO SEE THE END OF THIS STORYYYYYY
Sassy Lord chapter 9 . 1/28
Please update
Shadow315 chapter 8 . 1/15
Wow ... Harry just ... just accepted the betrayal as if it's nothing. The lack of respect and trust that legolas showed him ... going to last chapter
Shadow315 chapter 6 . 1/15
As much as legolas thinks he's helping, I would never forgive. He was brought their specifically for a reason. In reality they're pushing their own selfishness onto him, to keep him safe, when he's already fought and won a war and was sent there to help win their war. What's worse is that legolas proposed just to turn around and betray him. I'd never forgive or forget. Please, please don't let Harry turn around and just forgive!
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
I like it keep me updated
Anonymus chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Your last update was in 2012... Is this fabulous work discontinued? Please say that you'll update in the future. I love the story too much for it to just stop here.
Lulumo chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
Huh, where's Harry's owl... Hedwig just disappear for two chapter without any kind of warning...
Nadya chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
Please continue to write this history. I love it
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 9 . 5/24/2016
More please!
Love it and can't wait to see what happens