Reviews for Meldarion
Angel SilverWinter chapter 9 . 1/13
Great story
BabyGhost123 chapter 9 . 1/12
I love the story...update when u can
FelicisMagic18873 chapter 9 . 1/11
*Stares Stupidly* This was...AWESOME! Love the story a lot,
definitely different from other 're definitely an awesome writer #thumbsup
You cant leave us like this come on what happened next? I Can't wait to know what happened next, the anticipation is killing me Please for the love of all the chocolates in the world UPDATE!.
With warm wishes
-Magic
diesedame chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
I love the independent Harry in this story, softened by his relationship with Legolas. I hope some day you'd update this :)
Archer1516 chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
Write more please this is a great story
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Very good story. Keep up the great work.
Tundrafire chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
This is a very interesting story. Please update soon.
Miss-plume-blanche chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Your fiction is jut awesome and I really want to know why will happens next! :D
I'm so happy that Harry "escapes" from where he was left behind and I wish (I'm a bit sadic) that he will ignore Legolas for what he has done to him or something like this just to make Legolas understands that he will never do this again :P
NB: I'm French so sorry for the mistakes in my review '
I heart vamps chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Please update soon
tkawaiii2013 chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
the insolence sorry but I'm expecting a ha year update, you gave up the fic?
n chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Loved your story so far. Looking forward to whenever you update next.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
... GrĂ³in... really?
Me and my mind which is so deep in the gutter it can't see sunlight anymore
Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
I would say that there was not the good place to ending the chapter, coz that was like two years ago o.O I was dying to know what would happen once the Mirkwood folk arrives, you know, with the "follow your prince orders, no one else" thing and the fact that the King is doing something outside than protect his forest. But well, it was a good stiry so far, thank you for charing.
Bisous
ANON chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I know its been over 2 years since you've updated but I still hold out hope that one day you will continue on with this peace. This is an absolutely wonderful story. PLEASE PLEASE MORE!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
why is it that harry is so young I figured with such an important task coming it would be easier to handle being older and taller/stronger. whats his name mean