Reviews for Dragonriders, Part 1
Mindan Bret'c'hell chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Great start. I've just found this and I'm assuming it's abandoned given how long since the last update. Disappointing, as it's a good story and I've enjoyed these first few chpters.
LightOtter chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
Do you have any more of this story? Before today the last time I read it was when you updated in 2012. Please write more. It's an enjoyable story and I would like to see Fowl's reaction to the new dragons. Given Moira's prophecy, he'll probably be still against them. But it would be amusing to have a healer attempt to un-confund the first ministry official before telling Fowl that it can't be done and it's a permanent confundus. Or at this upcoming meeting, have one of the dragons innocently make a comment in Fowl's head and he thinks they did legillimancy on him and gets very upset.
Anyway, please write more.
Sharolyn chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
You're a good writer. I'm enjoying it very much.
Tracey Claybon chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
I'm enjoying your story - but you got one thing wrong here. The dragonriders themselves contracted their names - at first as a convenience for coordinating fighting thread attacks. The first dragonridiers used their full names at first for some time. Other than that, this is well done.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Lovely, and yes, she will be sorely missed. However, Todd has good start and had the benefit of a few mother approved co-writes so I think she'll be well honored. Plus he's not as prickly as Anne was about fan fiction.
Nightgazer333 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
This is great!_

A good fanfic!_

I like this!_

Only problem I have is the chapters are so short and get read very quickly.

I hope to see more of this soon, it's shaping up to be really cool.
Kallizakat chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
This is an amazing story, and I sincerely hope you choose to continue it. I love the Dragonriders of Pern series, and am always excited when I find crossovers with it that work well.

Keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Zabini doesn't owe Albus only an appology, but also monetarycompensation for the lost ingredients, which he bought himself.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is a nice way to start a crossover.
Tree-Command-Amber chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
I have read this story 20 times in a single day! best story ever!
Saienai chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
so far, so good. Cant wait for the next installment.
Really not much for me to comment on, but my favorite part so far is definitely the inclusion of the fortune teller. Very nice foreshadowing there.
Saienai
Saienai chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Not sure how this will continue, but I had to add my comment for the first chapter.
Extremely good work so far! Good thoughts on how to introduce pern into the HP world, and though slightly far fetched, the inclusion of Albus' empathy tipped it into the acceptable/good section.
Cant wait to read more!
Saienai
ImHarold chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
My favorite crossover! Well begun is, as they say, half-done! The plot is not obvious other than the creation of a new dragon species like no other and the establishment of their right to live and fulfill whatever purpose the author may devise. As for character development, I am cautious in that McCaffery's character development of both "normal dragons", pernese dragons, "normal wizards" and dragon-riders is individuating, complex and plot serving (always serving the plot). Well, that's my two-bits worth. I want you to understand that I'm a reader - not a critic. As such, don't expect many reviews because for a "reader", "reviewing" definitely hampers enjoyment.
DaLintyMan chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Hmm. Any more universes that could be introduced by others trying to replicate the "incident"?
GatorLHA2 chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Excellent, please continue, this story reflects well on both series