Reviews for A Christmas Carol
dragon chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
You just made my day. I like it, really, really do. It's absolutely cute. Amber was great, she totally fit in there and she was like she is, sort of mean but I still like her... in a really strange hate-like-way if you understand. But I have one single question: Who actually names his kid Hosmer?

dragon
Aquarius Seth chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Okay the ending felt a little rushed...SLOW it down if there is a chapter 5! Otherwise very well told! :)
emmiswe chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Read this to extend my Christmas spirit, and it worked, thank you. Really liked your choice of who to play the Ghosts of Christmas.

happy new year!
micetea chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Yeah! That was great especially the kiss at the end") Thasnks for such a great Christmas gift!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
XD SO CUTE I LOVED THE ENDING X3! And I Knew Amber was going to be the last one _. Awesome Christmas Story I loved it Hope you had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a Happy New Year!

BYE BYE!
mikesh chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
cute
CopyNinAstral chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
This is ADORABLE. Love Wilson at the end xD Merry Christmas to you!
LoriB chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
That was incredibly sweet. I loved how House intercepted Hosmer Angel and got to Wilson 1st. What a great little Christmas story, thanks so much for sharing :)
dooblydooblydo chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Aw,you gotta love Wilson at the end!3
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
YAY NEW CHAPTER XD WHOO HOO! I can pretty much guess who the ghost of Christmas yet to come is none other than that cold heartless conniving cut throat bitch Amber, I felt really bad when she died and I felt really bad for Wilson really but I STILL HATE THAT BITCH! Any way that's my guess for the ghost I can already smell does virtual cookies m. _ Awesome chapter I can't wait to see the finally YAY XD! Until then...

BYE BYE!
micetea chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
That was great! Now the last ghost and the change in House which I don't think will be big but maybe he'll kiss Wilson and thats all the change I want")
Aquarius Seth chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Okay can we cheat already? Next section please? Do you have to stick to the one chapter per weekend? It's gonna be a killer! :)
LoriB chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
I FINALLY was able te read this and wow, I'm so sad it took me this long! I'm LOVING it :) Very funny but with some real heartwrenching moments. I hope House can find his way to Wilson before Wilson goes to that other man. Thanks so much for sharing and I'll be eagerly looking forward to the rest :)
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I am enjoying this so far. A Christmas Carol is one of my favorite stories, and I am looking forward to seeing a "reformed" House. Should prove to be very interesting.
micetea chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Poor House"( I hope he has a better time with the other ghost but I know he probly won't"/ I wonder who the ghost of Christmas present is?