Reviews for Harry Potter: The Boy Who Ran
ramen-luver101 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Yea I would be slightly scared too dumbles
ladyowl chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
This is a clever premise... Shame you stopped.

Only 2 comments/suggestions-for-improvement (if you want those):
1. The dialogue is a bit stilted, but your physical-motion-description is great. I wonder whether you could tell the entire story without dialogue?
2. You have, in chapter 1, Dave running in jeans. While it's possible that these jeans are magic, I've always found that jeans are really uncomfortable when doing anything that requires good leg separation. The flow may feel better if he's wearing sweats... (Or, maybe this would be a good point to weed out the details-that-distract from the details-that-are-necessary?)

Thanks all the best, LO
Aeronell Shadren chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Surprise character - Either Draco, Ron, or Hermione
TamKwanDo chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I'll admit, I found this by googling the words "Harry Potter" and "parkour". I figured it wasn't quite so nutty that no one else would have thought of it.
It's only two chapters long so there isn't much to review, but I would like to know a little about the characters. We already know about Hogwarts and the Marauders-tell us about Lisa. If you're going to have OCs, develop them a little. Write some Hogwarts bits with dueling and the advantages a parkour!Harry would have. Just add…something. Some substance.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
sorry i dont like the ending (harrys comment on wanting to have met voldemort)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
i like this chapter its googd and is engaging me to read on. one suggestion though change the appearence of dave the freerunner he seems quite intimidating for younger readers to relate to, and me being 14 if i saw this "dave" walking by i would think "nob!"
yours sincerely fellow harry potter fan and freerunner.
killroy225 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
nice story, PLEASE continue this. update it soon please!
Bladre MKT chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
sad think it was left behind this one... and... the surprise is draco malfoy! yeah im bad at guesting
TKB17 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
...shame this seems abandoned...anyway, is the charecter Hermione?

Thanks for posting,

TKB17
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
is the surprise character...

- Neville Longbottom?

- Seamus Finnigan?

- Dean Thomas?

- Oliver Wood?

- Cedric Diggory?

- Blaise Zambini?

- Nymphadora Tonks?

by the way great fic,i'm excited 2 have found a fic dealing in parkour!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
real good i like it pleaz update
Z chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I am enjoying the way this story is heading and can't wait to see what kinds of shenanigans this Harry will pull at Hogwarts. Especially the ones he'd do just going to class.

I would like to say that bringing in Remus this early seems a bit off. I do get that he would like to see Harry, but I feel that a bit of a wait might have been better. Maybe have Harry ask Dumbledore about his parents and Dumbledore mentions that a good friend of their's was still alive and a meeting could be arranged so Harry could ask questions from a better source.

Hope to see more soon.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Eight HArry's much better off until voldemort finds and kills him because he's not living with the Dursleys.
Shadow Blade Shinobi chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Hey hope you continue the story
Mort-Du-Livre chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Can't wait till next update