Reviews for A Heap of Broken Images
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/30
This is beautiful and touching. Thanks.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Hm...I'm not quite sure how to describe this...but it was certainly good. Great, in fact. The one thing that really, REALLY stuck with me was this line:

But while Itachi broke his life, Naruto broke his solitude, and Orochimaru simply broke him, Kakashi could never even make a dent in the surface.

That one line held so much meaning behind it, that it just gripped me, and I can't get it out of my head. Great work with this fic!

Peace Out! _
semievilfiscus chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Sadist
PikaCheeka chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This is brilliant! I love it. Your writing style is simply gorgeous, haunting and very fitting for the characters. They're both very IC and their relationship is bizarrely canon, in a sense, even though you wrote this before anything happened. I like the set-up, the jumping back and forth between times and memories (indeed a heap of broken images) and the way Kakashi's mind works. But your writing is just...beautiful. Eloquent and as I said before, haunting. It suits Kakashi perfectly. I love it.
Phylli chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Your stories are beautiful and paint a canvas.(they also make me feel UBER smart (lol). I give you two thumbs up for your work and a third for the usage Sylvia Plaths Mad Girls LoveSong. I loved this...even if it made me want to cry/stab Sasuke repeatedly with a continue with your awesomenessity.
Juli chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I remember this. It was the first ff I ever printed out, and it's still so wonderful.
zenhopper chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Geez, I hope I write stuff as good as your worst. Maudlin, but you did begin with T.S. Eliot. It can only go downhill for your characters. I did take issue with the lilacs, but just a little. I am a kitschy personr anyway.
Yo Hablo Espaol chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This really entertain me. good writing and i appreciate that was long enough to keep me away from... well something :)
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This one had me guessing up to the very end. I enjoyed reading it!
CharlieBrownLover21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh...my...GAWD! That was great, truly. You are an...AMAZING writer. I do not say this to everyone. I hate you for the cliffe, love you for the rest. This was amazing. YOU are amazing.