Reviews for To Steer The Stars
fitchly chapter 1 . 1/13
This is the best thing I've ever read in my entire goddamn life.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
This is unique enough to be it's own book. :)
LadyShadow26 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Ah its like Holly Blacks "Tithe" and Goshos "Magic Kaito" had a baby together and this was the result! This is so strange...and yet wonderful (much like the Fae themselves described here) I only wish I had discovered this earlier! (It was actually released shortly after I first read Tithe but Im only discovering it now) Ahhhhh so interesting! Well done author!
Phantom Thief Masquerade chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
What's the song?
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Hahahaha Kid is Hakubas consort. Who knew what a little slipping on ice would lead to?
igeisha chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
It's pretty nice. Feels complete but incomplete at the same time, like the ending of book one. Made me pretty frustrated.
But yeah, you've created a really interesting universe. Hakuba has an interesting backstory. Yeah.
Really nice AU fic.
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow... I LOVED this! I really wanted to read more even though this was so long already. I want to know what trials Saguru faces as the King of Faeries and how Kaito fits into that world. It's like you've set up an entire world just waiting to be explored! Any chance you might return and write a series of drabble sequels? Probably not now that I realize you wrote this more than 3 years ago. It really is an amazing fic and I really loved it. :)
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
A very sweet story.
idia199 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was a very nice story. In the beginning I almost thought it was about Saguru being an alien or something. Really liked how the story went. Although there were a few moments were I wondered about the reactions from the other characters. Like with the heist were KID disappeared. But that doesn't change that the story's awesome :) Nice to see in your list of stories that you also have a recently updated DC story because so far I think you have very amusing ideas. And to add to that you also write them well.
Isangtao chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I would like to ask permission to use elements in this story for a fanfic I'm planning, which will crossover with another fanfic. That is all I will reveal for now.

As for your story, this story, I'm adding it to my favorite stories list now.
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Woah. That...was kand of mind-blowing. I congratulate you on mixing the story of Kaitou Kid with something magical. Nice.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow, what a ride! Totally worth forgoing sleep for.

I wouldn't mind seeing some more of this world; if nothing else, seeing the havoc Kid wreaks with Fae powers will be hilarious. Something about Tantei-kun's bevvy of followers would be fun, too.
Saitaina R. Moricia chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
What happened to the sequel?
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
FAntastic story. Just... awesome and epic.
And Hakuba is ruling the Age of Aquarius.
MidTiti chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I think poor Kid is in for a lot of fishy events ! Hope he copes with time...

Really enjoyable to read !