Reviews for To Steer The Stars
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Hahahaha Kid is Hakubas consort. Who knew what a little slipping on ice would lead to?
igeisha chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
It's pretty nice. Feels complete but incomplete at the same time, like the ending of book one. Made me pretty frustrated.
But yeah, you've created a really interesting universe. Hakuba has an interesting backstory. Yeah.
Really nice AU fic.
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow... I LOVED this! I really wanted to read more even though this was so long already. I want to know what trials Saguru faces as the King of Faeries and how Kaito fits into that world. It's like you've set up an entire world just waiting to be explored! Any chance you might return and write a series of drabble sequels? Probably not now that I realize you wrote this more than 3 years ago. It really is an amazing fic and I really loved it. :)
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
A very sweet story.
idia199 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was a very nice story. In the beginning I almost thought it was about Saguru being an alien or something. Really liked how the story went. Although there were a few moments were I wondered about the reactions from the other characters. Like with the heist were KID disappeared. But that doesn't change that the story's awesome :) Nice to see in your list of stories that you also have a recently updated DC story because so far I think you have very amusing ideas. And to add to that you also write them well.
Isangtao chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I would like to ask permission to use elements in this story for a fanfic I'm planning, which will crossover with another fanfic. That is all I will reveal for now.

As for your story, this story, I'm adding it to my favorite stories list now.
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Woah. That...was kand of mind-blowing. I congratulate you on mixing the story of Kaitou Kid with something magical. Nice.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow, what a ride! Totally worth forgoing sleep for.

I wouldn't mind seeing some more of this world; if nothing else, seeing the havoc Kid wreaks with Fae powers will be hilarious. Something about Tantei-kun's bevvy of followers would be fun, too.
Saitaina R. Moricia chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
What happened to the sequel?
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
FAntastic story. Just... awesome and epic.
And Hakuba is ruling the Age of Aquarius.
MidTiti chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I think poor Kid is in for a lot of fishy events ! Hope he copes with time...

Really enjoyable to read !
Anon chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Wow. What can I say but simply... Wow. Just WOW.
summerchristmas838 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This thing... it's a monster. A MONSTER. BUT IT'S AN AWESOME MONSTER :D. I love it. It's so well written and and and... ITS JUST AWESOME.
Suadela chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hehe, Aquarius (and I imagine Kaito will have to test the waters and sing at least once). At least it's not Pisces. That would probably drive poor Kaito mad.

Very interesting fairytale. I likes. And shinigami cooing of Conan cracks me up (speaking of Shinichi, despite the real meaning of his name would it be 4(shi) n 1(ichi) or Death in one... okay, that was stupid. I blame it on my sleep deprived brain).

And of course Kaito wouldn't think too long about anything. It's like, oh, Heist tonight. SURE!

And I'm going to end my review here cause my eyes are getting rea...ll...y... he...a...v...y...

Keep writing!

Kathrine chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
"When the moon is in the Seventh House/ And Jupiter aligns with Mars/ Then peace will guide the planets/ And love will steer the stars!"

Oh, lord, that was the /perfect/ ending. (And totally not because I'm an unapologetic Saguru/Kaito fan)

I loved the mix of myths in here. I loved the /symbolism/ practically saturating this piece. I loved the Hunt, and the Court. I love how Kaito ends up getting Pandora in the end after all, as a gift instead of a theft.

In short, this was an excellent read, and thank you for sharing it!