Reviews for Only Little Girls
Rochelle Allison chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
this was lovely...but disconcerting and i admit to being a little confused. so, annabelle was a part of bella's imagination, and then she had sort of a psychotic break in the end and stayed with edward?

you're probably laughing at me right now, haha! enlighten me, if you will.

xoxo
What Obsession17 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Huh, had no idea that was coming. That was a very good twist there. Love it!
The Love Peacock chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
this was really good!but i dont quite understand the ending. do you mind explaining it to me?
izzzyy chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Oh this is just lovely. I kind of suspected they were tied together, if only because of the name, and I suspected the creature was Anabelle's lost love, but you wove this tale with such mysticism, I can't help but love it. Thank you!
Maddux chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Well, that was weird. Not bad...but weird.
scribbledwords chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
love it all was a bit confused at the end though!
Chihiro Namikaze chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
nice... ended good and sweetly weird...if there is such an expression.
mo kagen chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
I have truly adored this story!

It saddens me that the T rating will turn people off to a story. I think some of the best writing I have found has been in T rated stories. Many days, smut is just smut, and I want a REAL story, with real characters, and actual character development.

So, thank you for this real story, and fairy tale!

I always assumed that Annabelle and Edward were the two from Annabelle's story, but I guess I always just saw Annabelle as a spirit or soul, like a real part of Bella. More than an imaginary friend, but maybe the lingering remnant of Annabelle, reincarnated into Bella. So the ending was quite a surprise! Which was awesome on its own, because I am rarely surprised.

Did you see the movie Skeleton Key (with Goldie Hawn's daughter - why can I not remember her name)? I'm not saying your story is like Skeleton Key, but there are aspects that remind me of it, so if you haven't seen it, you might enjoy it.

thank you again for sharing this!
lknots chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Thank you for this story! Who knew that Annabelle was so devious?

I have indeed enjoyed it, although I find the language style a little too contrived.

Just a comment on Crocodile tears: "To weep crocodile tears is to put on an insincere show of sorrow", and so not what I think you meant in this context.
nosleep3 chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
This inspired a reaction in me something along the lines of "Daaaaaaaaamn!"

Excellent dark ending to a dark fairy tale. Impressive. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Kmserenity chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
I don't understand the end of this story. I'm confused by the connection between Bella and Annabelle. I don't get the whole blindness bit. I just don't get it. I enjoyed the story, even though I'm stumped by the end. Thx!
IndecisiveMe chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
I just happened upon this story and was hooked immediately. I loved every single minute of it and had to read it straight through.

I would love to hear more about Edward and Annabelle's life. I had a feeling from early on that Bella and Annabelle were one and the same.
Autumnltd chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Brilliant from beginning to end...
Pat4pin chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Aww this story was short but so sweet!

And so very different from everything i've read so far, really great!

I loved it, thank you so much.

p.s. I came upon it through Kassiah's tweets.
vampyregirl86 chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
well i have to say, this was definitely odd. not how i imagined it to end, but i wondered if edward was the boy in the stories
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »