Reviews for Fullmetal Babysitter
everdragon chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
this is so adorable.
Lady Lazy chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Aww, I loved it! It'd actually be cool if you made a sequel about Hughes teasing Edward with Mustang and his team...
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Daaaw, that was adorable! Little Ed and Elysia cuddled together, so cute!
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
i want a copy of that video!
Makoto Naegis closed account chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Whoa. This was intense. :D
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hehe! I would LOVE to see the look on Ed's face if he discovered the tea party movie going around the office!
PenguinBandit523 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Awwwwwwww Sooo cute! I loved this. Lol, I kinda wanna see the after math of this, ya know when Maes shows everyone the tape. XD Haha, poor Ed.

It was so cute how Elysia loved him.
GrilledPeanutButter chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
... you should write more, like, Mustangs reaction to the picture or something... PLEASE!
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
That was so, so, so adorable!
rini anointed436 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I think you've got a point there about Ed adoring little children. I've seen some proof in the anime. In episode 5, Ed didn't seem really annoyed when he noticed a little girl peering at Al and him while standing up from her seat as they were boarding the train to Central for the first time. When the girl's mother asked if she was bothering them, they replied that she wasn't and Al said that they like people like her and Ed agreed with him. Ed did have a soft spot for Nina Tucker. He may have a soft spot for little children in general. The way that you protray him doesn't seem out of character (OC). It doesn't look like video cameras exist in FMA since technology hasn't been that far developed yet, but it's okay to make it up in fanfics that they do.

This is so cute. xD I especially like the parts with the dinosaurs and the tea party. Ed definitely won't live it down once it gets around his workplace about what Ed had been doing while babysitting Elysia. That'd make a good sequel to this fic if you plan on writing one.
Jen chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
haha

this was a really good story. It was cute
J . U . T . H . L chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aw this is so kawaii : )

Who knew Ed had a soft side when it comes to kids?
oakleaf chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
It was good. The end was awesome. Loved the story and no-one seemed OOC (as far as I know). Keep up the good work!
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Ah, I loved it! I love the softer side of Ed, it's so cute *-*

I'd love to see a sequel with that tape circling around the military *snickers*

I hope you write more FMA fanfics, I really enjoy your writing!

&&Andy

]]
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
ed would kill him if he did that i love it