Reviews for Marathon
adara-greenleaf chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
...

Really? THAT'S how you leave it? You must have had private torture lessons from the tiny ninja herself!

Please PLEASE tell me you're going to finish this. I'm not usually one to beg (well, I am, but that's neither here nor there) nor am I one to threaten bodily harm upon writers who leave their readers hanging (because there is such a thing as real life and it does interfere from time to time and because I've done it myself *cough*), but you SERIOUSLY need to finish this!

That's all I'm prepared to say about this chapter. That, and it was awesome. But if you want more you're going to have to produce chapter 5. :P
adara-greenleaf chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
"such reprehensible things as 'if I ever lost you.'"This line made me giggle, then go all mushy.

I totally loved the BJ while waiting for the tow truck. Classic! This was dirty and naughty and sweet as all hell. God I love Tiva.

I love you, too, for writing it.
adara-greenleaf chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
FratBoy!Tony is such a jerk...but I love him anyway! I, too, hate dainty sex.

I find it highly amusing that Ziva admits that she and Tony didn't do anything naughty...yet. I can't wait to read on!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow! An excellent start to what I'm sure it going to be another epic Tiva fic. I see the HIATUS in the summary, and can only hope you will see it in your heart to finish this...wow, and I haven't even read chapt. 2 yet! See? This is how much I adore your work, Zae!

Truly, though, I totally loved this first chapter. Tony is such a sarcastic ass, and the way you write turns him into a lovable, sarcastic ass. Upwards and onwards, then!
propelled chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
So I somehow stumbled upon this story and although it has apprently been on hiatus for a while now, I love your writing and figured I might as well see how far it went. Well, I love all of it so far... until (if?) you being writing for this one again, I'll keep my eye on Symbiosis.
K-laMarie chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
another awesome story. loved it!
mar-hhr4ever chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
do we get a continuation to this? your writing style is so enthralling! I'm re-reading most of your stories right now and I would love to read more from this.
Aunt Kitty chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
When do we get more? ("Reclaims all that is hers with the gentleness of a drunken mosh pit"-god, what a mental image.)
tansypool chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
A brilliant story that I for one would love to see a continuation of. Maybe it's just how my mind works, but I can definitely see it being a powerful story. Your writing style is amazing to read; a real talent. Absolutely amazing.
Belker chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
This is a great story and the way you're writing it is FANTASTIC. An endless flow of words that all serve their purpose and are just...right. *sigh* YOu must continue this. Please? :)

/Belker
MioneAlterEgo chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Oh my dear, I hope this won't be on hiatus too long. I love your voice in this piece, and you've kept the characters so very real!

Read all four chapters in one go, so I can't possibly list all the one-liners that were either a punch in the gut or had my giggling hysterically. I liked the style of this piece very much, and I love the imagery you came up with.

And then... the final line of Chapter 4. I do hope you're able to return to this one soon. I'm so eager to see how things pan out of these two!
Belker chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
O, I liked it, liked it, liked it! Wonderful play with words.
Countryole chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I have to agree 100% with Quinndolynn, this is really, really wonderfully written. Your style fits nicely with Tony's point of view, and it really gives some life to the story as a whole because it reflects the characters feelings without really revealing that much information. It's just enough to keep people curious, and you find you're more interested in the characters then you are the actual action of their day to day job that is interwoven between all the emotions. I love it! I have always liked to think that Tony and Ziva are defined by the eneigmatic and tenative way they dance around each other, and here you've taken that to the next level and made it believable, not just another Tiva fic. Thank you!
Quinndolynn chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
whoa. whoa whoa whoa. This is written in such an original and engrossing manner it almost overshadows the plot which is HIGHLY engrossing, and contains the most INFURIATING cliffhanger, which you should remedy LIKE RIGHT NOW with more of the magical roundabout language. Please.
JAGNikJen chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Oh, poor, poor Tony. My heart is aching for him, but I'm not sure I like Ziva right now.

Can't wait for more.