Reviews for Never Is a Promise
Goomba chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Very strong but I found it a little out of character. You wrote Angie a little too weak for my liking. But that's me and it really was good so please don't mis-interpret my critisism.

Thanks and Cheers Jen
RollieAngie chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Loved it!

Loved how you got inside Angie's head, the thoughts, the words...the frustration! Rollie is so clueless and also a bit of an idiot for not seeing it. Great story!
Moonfree chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I'm so late but I want say you tant I like your 's Feeling are describe very well and it's seems true story.

Sorry for my English which is very bad but I'm french and I no speak very well. But I want tell you what I think.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Wow, amazing story.
LinedAngel chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
This has been one of my favourite stories on this site. Makes me wish F/X was still around...
Jo chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
This is one of the best Rollie/Angie stories I have read... I like the way you write. No I love it. You really know exactly what she's feeling. It is comic sometimes but I think only when it's supposed to be. The rest of the time it's agonizing because you feel with her... you know what she's going through being in love with someone she'll never have. I would really love it if you wrote a fic where they finally get each other.
Me chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
My god...I've never even heard of this series..FX..hmm...

but I stumbled upon this little story of yours, and...I love it! Mostly because, well, I have crazy feelings toward MY best friend, so I kinda relate to it. Very cute!
ArtooC chapter 1 . 6/17/2000
DAMN GOOD. More please! You've really got the characters down.