Reviews for Tears of an Angel
Bloodsired chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
Ava is cured! Wow! Dracula love her so much that he actually make sacrifice. It gets more and more interesting.
FakeASmile90 chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
This story is amazing! Please update soon.
EmoHeadEshny chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
Hello, I just wanted to say that I am loving your fanfiction so far, I feel that you're making Dracula really 3 dimensional as a character, and I love Ava, especially liked seeing her interactions with Mello. Please continue to update, I really look forward to reading the next chapter... Reading such fanfictions as this inspires me to start my own Van Helsing fiction as well, please keep updating.
QueenV.V.theWild chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Plzzzzzzz update soon this story is like really truly amazing. I love all the details in this story. Plzzz update
ShayChis chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
I love this story!
Bloodsired chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
That was hot! *fanning herself* I hope Ava survive it.
Shawny.a chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
L
smilin steph chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
awww poor ava
Tragedy of Life chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
update
Shawny.a chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Thanks for the update! I wonder what Dracula is going to do about mello kissing her... Please update soon for my sanity!
Bloodsired chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
wow! its Amazing chapter. I like the turn of event and the twist. Update soon!
The Lovelorn Angel chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
I'm slowly becoming addicted to this story. I loved this chapter to death. I'm trying to decide if this is my favorite one yet. I can't wait for the next one. Hurry, please! I wanna know what happens next! How 'bout you knock some sense into Dracula and make him realize how amazing Ava is somehow? Punish stupid Mello? Have Jean do something dangerous yet delicious with Ava resulting in him being totally destroyed by Dracula? Have Aleera do something stupid and rebellious resulting in some sort of fun little punishment? Oh, I don't know. It's your story. I just can't wait! )
Shawny.a chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Damn. Nice twist in the story! Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to the next :)
cawo114 chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
I'm totally captivate by your story! can't way to know how and when they will finally do the link between them... continue your good work
Bloodsired chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Now Ava is getting jealous *giggles* want to find out more. Keep on with the journal entry its interesting.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »