Reviews for Tears of an Angel
ShayChis chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
I love this story!
Bloodsired chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
That was hot! *fanning herself* I hope Ava survive it.
Shawny.a chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
L
smilin steph chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
awww poor ava
Tragedy of Life chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
update
Shawny.a chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Thanks for the update! I wonder what Dracula is going to do about mello kissing her... Please update soon for my sanity!
Bloodsired chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
wow! its Amazing chapter. I like the turn of event and the twist. Update soon!
The Lovelorn Angel chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
I'm slowly becoming addicted to this story. I loved this chapter to death. I'm trying to decide if this is my favorite one yet. I can't wait for the next one. Hurry, please! I wanna know what happens next! How 'bout you knock some sense into Dracula and make him realize how amazing Ava is somehow? Punish stupid Mello? Have Jean do something dangerous yet delicious with Ava resulting in him being totally destroyed by Dracula? Have Aleera do something stupid and rebellious resulting in some sort of fun little punishment? Oh, I don't know. It's your story. I just can't wait! )
Shawny.a chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Damn. Nice twist in the story! Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to the next :)
cawo114 chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
I'm totally captivate by your story! can't way to know how and when they will finally do the link between them... continue your good work
Bloodsired chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Now Ava is getting jealous *giggles* want to find out more. Keep on with the journal entry its interesting.
Kalisa chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
Update soon!
Bloodsired chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
ooh..nice lemon..so Ava has a craving to Dracula she just doesn't admit it though. Great chapter. Those Journal entry is getting more interesting. Im craving for more update. _
Shawny.a chapter 13 . 6/7/2012
Great writing on the sex scene! Thank you for the update, looking forward to the next chapter
The Lovelorn Angel chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
Nice story, can't wait for the next chapter.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »