Reviews for Answer the Question
T.J.Draven13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
That was fucking epic lol please make another X3
spatterson chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I know this is complete, but can you continue?
spatterson chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Um, Dan, I am actually new here. So, um, How come I only saw you in one Danny Phantom episode? No others had you. I do not understand it. And I am a teenager (17 years old).
charko chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
lol tis is one of the coolest things evar!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
omake idea!

one week later

sam: danny?

dan: sam? *looks at her* you got fat
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE!
EyeoftheAuthoress chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
"And, news flash! I'm. Not. GAY! What makes you people think I'm gay?"

God, I LOVE it! Finally someone who has the right perspective! 8D Adore this interview! You really got Dan down well, even for the awkward questions.
TooAwesome4Words chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
lololol XD I love Dan!

Hey, if he killed his human half, is that considered murder or suicide?
DarkKingM chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was AWESOME! I'm laughing my head off! You really should put ghost-Sam in the 2nd chapter...So that she and Dan have 'little touching reunion' :) I'm looking for this!
snape-rules chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
haha, this is awesome!
Fugitive of Gray chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
:) you made Dan funny! sadistically funny! i like you for that!

-FoG Make MORE!
aryaneragon4ever chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
BHAhAHAHAAHA WRITE MORE!
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I admit that in its humor, you made Dan a little OoC (I mean, what else could you do to joke around with this mass-murderer guy?)-but you also made Dan seem more like a person, with a legitimate point of view and emotions other than anger and everything else that entails. So in making him out of character, you gave him more characterization. Huh. Anyway, thanks for writing.
Babyphantom chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
MORE...MORE!
dpunhealthyobsession chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Hahaha that was awsome.

Anyway I think you should post the next chapter with young Danny and Sam (before PP ofcourse) with Dan in the same room and then either in the middle of the chapter later in the chapter or in a new chapter all together bring Sams ghost in the room so Dan,Danny,Sam, and ghost Sam are all in the same room.

That to me just screams confessions:P

Yeah, but really this fic was really great.