Reviews for Just Like Last Tuesday, Except With Zombies
Captin hook 22 chapter 15 . 5/17
holy crap... the ending, the sacrifices, the love. i mean i love this. This is the best thing ever. like this is so good, you had me hooked from the summary. Amazing job on this.
Lauren's Glee Stories chapter 14 . 5/4
This story never fails to impress me. It’s fucking brilliant. The way you manage to accurately portray each character is stunning. You manage to write Coach Sue, Will, Emma, Rachel, Puck, Finn, Santana and Brittany all in the same page and capture each of their personalities perfectly. There are so many things that I love about this story that I couldn’t possible list them all. Especially Sue at the end. Great job, and if you were to ever write a sequel I think I would scream (in a good way).
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 4/3
I've read this story twice and I loved it both times. Amazing!
Lauren's Glee Stories chapter 15 . 11/9/2017
The ending was a tiny bit confusing, but I loved this story! I think it might just have inspired me to write a Zombie Glee story myself... Very entertaining to read.
missmysterious56 chapter 15 . 2/25/2017
this made me cry not hysterically just a few years but that's still a lot for me I almost never cry!
penelope lemon chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't that.
But holy cow what a great start! I was really unsure coming into a zombie Glee fanfiction but I'm very glad I did.
Excited to finish this story! Very glad I clicked on it and very curious to see where it goes
Gabby-Hunter chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
That is the best thing about zombies getting free stuff haha
SnarktheRose chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
It's been so long since this was written, but I had to say how good it was. The last chapter had tears in my eyes, amazing job.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2015
Just so you know I'm writing this in 2015 and this is still my fuckin favorite fanfiction ever. Dude if you did a sequel I think I would shit my pants. Honestly best story ever
-blueeyes67
lafauxpas chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
Damn.

I love zombie Glee so much it's difficult to express how happy I am that you wrote this story. I was excited just reading your blurb. Now that I've finished the story, I can only thank you for writing it, sharing it, and letting us bask in the joy of the awesome zombie slaying abilities of Puckleberry.

I am also very happy with your epilogue. Of course I wished for more, every good story leaves me wanting more. But it felt like it finished in the right place and although the epilogue is short and sweet, knowing that Sue came to Canada like the badass she is, it was perfect.

Thank you again! You have a gift.
Brit.Brat1992 chapter 15 . 3/20/2015
please update this!
Archel-Always chapter 15 . 3/14/2015
I don't even know how to begin to tell you how amazing this is. I couldn't stop reading, couldn't sleep, until I reached the end and you are a phenomenal writer. I'm sitting here blubbering like a baby. I haven't from a story this hard in a long time. The way you seemed to keep every character in character and still managed to write a kickass/emotional zombie story is so rare and amazing. Never stop writing, please. I hope to see another Glee/Puckleberry story like this in the future. :')
MaddAlice chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
That last paragraph was absolute gold. I really enjoyed reading this!
Ana chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Amazing!
tweetyviolet chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
I really loved this, it was one of the better zombie glee fics that I'd read. There was some real character depth and emotional turmoil with just enough guns and explosions to keep me sated. Really well written.
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »