Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Gillian Aubrey chapter 34 . 3/10/2011
You did such an awesome job on this chapter! I liked how you did the span of years through it. You make things so funny too with Rosalie and Emmett, Renee and Esme are just a hoot! I loved how they got married and by Nettie...so sweet (and humorous). I so enjoyed your E&B and this story rocked, thanks for writing it! )
ShannonRae Flowergirl chapter 34 . 3/10/2011
Sad to finally see its end, but you both ended it well.
jules1000 chapter 34 . 3/10/2011
Great ending gals. Thanks for the story. I loved it!
jane-with-a-y chapter 34 . 3/10/2011
A PERFECT HEA! BTW...I did the whole England, Scotland, Ireland, and Whales trip when I was in college. I met my husband there too (On Jan 3rd!). Thank you for the memories...this was an excellent story!
Alliecat N Heat chapter 34 . 3/10/2011
That was great, its been a while since an update to this one. I'm glad E got to experience Europe also. The meadow wedding was just as it should've been. My mom and aunt totally did the walkie talkie thing at for my wedding it was awful(not the wedding it self just getting there.)i wish we couldve done like E & B or just eloped. That name was for the baby was hideous. So is this truly the end or is there more?
tawelephant chapter 34 . 3/10/2011
That was just perfect. Thank you.
xtothey chapter 34 . 3/10/2011
Perfect ending! Thank you for always giving it to me :)
Ivygirl702 chapter 34 . 3/10/2011
This was perfect for them. Love love love Plan X. It was amazing and thoughtful and just so gah.

Thanks for giving us one more glimpse at the Moms. They're so much fun, I'm almost as sad to let them ago as I am E and B.

As always, thanks for the update. And thanks for thanking the time to write and share.
JayNahNah chapter 34 . 3/10/2011
A beautiful ending to a "Beautiful Mess" and...cue the cheese!

Seriously, thanks fir the ride...loved it!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 30 . 3/3/2011
Loved it!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
Loved it!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 33 . 2/27/2011
I really liked this chapter, it was funny and sweet! The fact that Claire and Liam got together is a hoot. The ending with the old couple was such a wonderful additon! )
DayDreamer077 chapter 33 . 2/26/2011
okay I've caught up now. hahahaha. Siobhan confuses me with her language. Half the time I don't understand a single thing she's saying even with the definitions.

By the way what happened to Edward's belt? What happened to Bella's bracelet the one Edward gave her before she left last summer? lol.
DayDreamer077 chapter 31 . 2/26/2011
i just had to make a comment. Usually I wait till I have caught up but seriously! ROFLMAO! They all have serious issues. Their parents, Mrs. Webber, etc. Wow! lol. OMG! LMAO!
kneon chapter 33 . 2/26/2011
ah a great ending. Can't wait for the epi.
2,254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »