Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
JayNahNah chapter 34 . 3/10/2011
A beautiful ending to a "Beautiful Mess" and...cue the cheese!

Seriously, thanks fir the ride...loved it!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 30 . 3/3/2011
Loved it!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
Loved it!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 33 . 2/27/2011
I really liked this chapter, it was funny and sweet! The fact that Claire and Liam got together is a hoot. The ending with the old couple was such a wonderful additon! )
DayDreamer077 chapter 33 . 2/26/2011
okay I've caught up now. hahahaha. Siobhan confuses me with her language. Half the time I don't understand a single thing she's saying even with the definitions.

By the way what happened to Edward's belt? What happened to Bella's bracelet the one Edward gave her before she left last summer? lol.
DayDreamer077 chapter 31 . 2/26/2011
i just had to make a comment. Usually I wait till I have caught up but seriously! ROFLMAO! They all have serious issues. Their parents, Mrs. Webber, etc. Wow! lol. OMG! LMAO!
kneon chapter 33 . 2/26/2011
ah a great ending. Can't wait for the epi.
kneon chapter 32 . 2/26/2011
Oh such a bittersweet chapter that it is ending like it began nice twist. I will really miss these characters.
Cullenosopy chapter 33 . 2/22/2011
! Thanks!
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 33 . 2/20/2011
I say it with every story you write, I am sorry to see this one end. I love how these two are together. I look forward to reading the last chater. Take care, Bunnies
Love2readgirl chapter 33 . 2/19/2011
O my god one of the best story ever! I love thus story! It made me laugh, cry,...horny... Lol! But seriously great story and I can't wait to read the Epi.! So update asap! Can't wait! :)(:
Vamps09 chapter 33 . 2/17/2011
Aw, how cute at the end of the chapter. I was wondering if Claire & Liam were gonna get together. Now that I'm all caught up, how often do you update?
Vamps09 chapter 31 . 2/17/2011
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER, the trying dirty talk, funny, and Renee and Esme paying Bella money about the gift and the strap on, hahaha
Vamps09 chapter 24 . 2/15/2011
I cant stand Liam! Wake up Bella
Vamps09 chapter 23 . 2/15/2011
Aw, poor Edward, I can be his shoulder to cry on, and I want to beat some sense into Bella, lol. Can't wait to read more.
2,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »