Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Luv4UEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I'm so glad that you have extended the one shot. This is awesome. But can I get some sexin on a hood with Edward Cullen! With the rain too! That is hot as shit! I can't wait to read more on this fabulous story!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Sweet as, will go over to Risbee's account now & review! (Although I'm happy to copy my review to both of yr accounts, like I now do with you & FLB11) so let me know. Seems like if you both write the story, you both should get a review for the chapter?

Thanks for continuing the story :)
TwilightKrazy chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Loved the chapter. I think they are so adorable. Can't wait for more. Take care, Bunnies
justginger chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
loved it! will you make it a multi chapter?

PLEASE!

Michele
Butterfly832013 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this is great. so is this gonna be like a full story?
suziefknQ chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this is really great! I will keep reading and look forward to more:)
VampLoreLover chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh. I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter. This story kinda reminds me of me and my best friend, he is just like the Edward in this story. Hope you update soon.
Cathryn chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
love it
Ant Upi chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Like it...
L5472 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh lovestruck Edward….isn't he adorable? *giggles* It's too bad he thinks Bella doesn't like him, although that's what signals Bella's sending!

Damn worried about this program. We know what'll happen from the oneshot but damn…..this is extended so it'll probably be worse. Sadder. :(

Good chapter, look forward to more!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Hell, I think Edward should go with her as a tag-along
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I am glad you decided to extend this. I hope everything will be ok for them after she gets back.
EmersonReadClosedAcct chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Love that you are extending the original. Good writing is always a good read!
EC4me chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I'm so glad you're extending this story :) I really love it so far!
2,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 Next »