Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Valerie22 chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Huh? Not sure if you're going to read this since this fic finished more than a year ago, but how is Edward still 17 while Bella mentioned in an earlier chapter that she was turning 19 and they're only a few months apart in age (I think that was mentioned in one of the first chapters)? I took that as Edward being born in June and Bella being born in September of that same year, so Edward should be 3 months older than Bella. Not almost a year younger. Or did I understand it incorrectly? Hope you answer :P

Anyway, I'm really liking this fic :) Going to read the rest now!
Taylor9901 chapter 34 . 8/19/2012
This is an awesome story.
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
How could this not already be on favourites list? I had to add it!
alicecullenlvr chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
I know I haven't reviewed thus far, and for that I apologize, but before I move on to the next chapter I absolutely must say...Esme doing the robothilarious! That is one mental image I'm pretty sure I'll never forget!
Twi-Ali chapter 34 . 7/3/2012
nice...
TeamEdward chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Ok I really dont know why but I feel bella is being very selfish and caught up in her own feelings and how hurt SHE was when she thought he wasnt excited for HER. She is not paying attention to how edward feels and its a reason he reacted that way and instead of looking into it and talking it out like a bestfriend would she went off and complained about how she is feeling I just think she could have been considerate. I dont feel edward has to apologize for anything. It wasnt a big deal and she should have told him.
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 34 . 6/4/2012
loved it :D
dbpbatm chapter 34 . 3/27/2012
Loved reading this. Thank you for sharing it!
helenemc chapter 34 . 3/14/2012
Thank you for a wonderful ride. It was sweet and funny. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
helenemc chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
I usually wait to finish a story before reviewing. However, I felt the need to do so after this chapter. I laughed so hard while reading it. Renee and Esme were hilarious. Thank you for a good laugh.
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 34 . 1/21/2012
Great story! I love the thought of Bella and Edward being so close from the moment they were born and how close the two families are. Alice and Jasper are really cute too the way they are replicating Bella and Edward's closeness.

I was getting worried that Bella would think she had to move on and make big steps just to prove that she was growing up, especially when that asshole Liam was manipulating her. I'm so glad she realised just how much Edward meant to her and that they were able to resolve their relationship issues and move forward. I loved the week of woo.

Great work and very enjoyable to read.
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 24 . 1/20/2012
I just want to thump Liam REALLY HARD! He's such a manipulative asshole! Poor Edward, my heart goes out to him.
Kristylm25 chapter 34 . 12/14/2011
Perfect ending! What a great story!
Kristylm25 chapter 26 . 12/12/2011
Thank baby jesus! I am so proud of B for beating his ace! What a douchelord!

I think they needed their dates to find their way back to eachother! Hope Alice is okay :(
Kristylm25 chapter 19 . 12/9/2011
Man, I am loving this story! Liam is such a douche lord and needs to go!
2,253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »