Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Kristylm25 chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Totally cried like a little girl! That was so perfect ans sweet!
Kristylm25 chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Gah I wish she wasn't leaving! Maybe he will stalk her all the way to Europe!
Kristylm25 chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
If E shows up to Mike's party with Jessica freaking STANLEY I will kick his ace! Loving this story!
Kristylm25 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
What a beautiful mess this will be! My heart is already breaking for E, he is going to be crushed that his summer plans for them are going down the tube!

PS. Real books... Pffff have nothing on FFN! FFN is so much funner to read :)
Kristylm25 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I took a fanfic break to read some books, but I am back and started this story immediately! Loving it so far.
DreamofRob10 chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
OKay, they used a condom this time but their first time they didn't? HHMMMM
DreamofRob10 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
I'm still here reading away about these two longing love birds.
DreamofRob10 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
AWE...I so wish I was smart like her in high school to be able to do something like that.
DreamofRob10 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Just thought I would get another one of your stories in waiting on Lack of Color to update. I'm liking this so far. I love the high school versions of E&B.
shelllynn22 chapter 34 . 10/4/2011
really great story!one problem though, in the early chapters there were some belle leaves for europe and edward gets home from syaing goodbye(the end of one chapter and start of another in epov) the story changed as to what happened when he got home!First one said his mom comforted him but the other one said he can in and went straight to his room and stayed there for days!
nelisabeth68yahoo.com chapter 34 . 10/4/2011
Love the story! love renee and esmee- Emmett is AWESOME!
TwiAngel13 chapter 34 . 9/9/2011
Great story! Loved it!
hh3rob chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
aaww finally! That was pretty hot and heavy
hh3rob chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
omg he is too fricking sweet, i want one!
hh3rob chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
yummy dream too bad she got woken up. Edward is to sweet sending those flowers and Renee cracks me up!
2,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »