Reviews for Coming Home Isn't Supposed To Suck
Chinmoku chapter 4 . 6/26
Hahauahau I loved it... I have read some of your stories. Can't say I agreee with how some characters act in some of them, but I really enjoyed the way you made Gaara so confident in this fic and the one before this one... I believe it was a nice change.
Also, I took a look at your profile and saw how many fics you have written. Damn, girl! Those are loads of inspiration! You write really well. Congratulations on that and keep the good work up.
xoxo
hi chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
What happens next! :)
Sexykitsune-hime chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Looking forward to the sequel to this one.
bassoongirl14 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
omg! I want to read more! Loved it!
Natasha chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
RRRRRR but you are right perfect ending spot. Maybe have her tell him and be like I should of guessed but some thing sassy and funny would be great for the sequal.
Freddie4153 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
she's pregnant... she's pregnant! SHE'S PREGNANT! HALLEJLUYA!
Mary Mab chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Oh shit is right and the fact it was a month since that festival means grads Gaara you got the girl and so much MORE. Please oh please be a sequel cause I need to know what's happens and what Gaara whispered in fallen cherry blossom
Latifa chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Don't wory Neji am coming to get you,too bad your Village does not exist in the real world or I would have just bought a plane ticket right away.I love the happy ending coz Sakura wil be having Gaara's child.
Chibiabyss chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
sequel 2
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Please please please make the sequel i really want to know what's gonna happen next. she's pregnant isn't she? this is a very killing Clift hanger so please make the sequel
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
OMFG I KNEW IT YAY! i soooo wanna read the sequel!
mun3litKnight chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
SEQUELLLLL!
IshtarAli chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Just read all four chapters. Great story!
Flooded Minds chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
That was great. I really love your work. Its amazing!
Fire Witch 55 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011