Reviews for The Sundered Sword
purrfectj chapter 1 . 8/27
This hurts me, and inspired some of my story Dissonant Verses. So thank you for that, and I will certainly give you credit when my Cullen breaks, as well.
BlackVelvett Revolver chapter 1 . 2/22
Wow... I don't usually care for one shots but this was powerful.

BVR
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This may be my favorite fic I've ever read. You made my heart ache for Cullen. This was just so lyrical and perfect it makes me want to cry.
Southamerican Eggplant chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I can honestly say this story made me cry. The prose was beautiful and heartfelt in its simplicity, each word clearly crafted to do just what it did- hit home. This is truly a gem among fanfictions. I love it!
Kimaka chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow. This story is amazing. Its the best take of Cullen I've read and does well bridging the gap between the Cullen we see at the beginning and his state during the Mage Tower quest.
o chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
that was an excellent take on Cullen's point of view.
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Thus we come to understand the future 'insanity' of Cullen...

Unforgettable.
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Ooh yay. I've kinda been itching to read one of these since I've started on your and Crisium's Cullen fics. It gets mentioned so often and has quite a role in shaping him, so it's good to explore this event more.

I like how you incorporate their religion into the story, especially the whole fire section. Very fitting. Makes me feel even worse for Cullen, and makes me want to hate the Chantry quite a lot... So much self-deprivation and self-loathing, all because the Chantry expects endless endurance and will and sacrifice in the name of the Maker.

Really interesting, dark story with lots of conflict and complexity. I enjoyed reading it!
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Great, thanks.
evie vie chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This may be the best story I've read in the fandom. I read it and immediately went to write some Cullen, and now I can't stop writing Dragon Age. All your fault!
Midnight Strike chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This is really wonderful, especially in the second read through. Cullen comes alive here, and his struggle against the demon is quite remarkable even if it's a doomed fight. The snippets of prayer fit quite well into the story.
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
To say that this is incredible would be a tragic understatement. It's so haunting and chilling, yet somehow beautiful in its horror. Your writing is fantastic; every word cuts like a knife, and the wording is like poetry.
QuirkyLittleTyrant chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Gorgeous. Thank you for this.
Zerbinetta chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
While I usually play Surana as a mage, it doesn’t really matter with a fic as awesome as this. I think you might have actually inspired me to write more Cullen/fem!Mage, which is high praise.

So yeah, this was pretty much awesome. Great job :)
Beck chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I love this. Thank you for writing it so well.