Reviews for Spring
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Oh goodness x'D I can see them doing that. Wonder how the three peeps reaction was like *snickers* ahhh..
Kitten of Edo chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
loved the last part! awesomeness man!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
*laughs inanely* That was awesome!
xXAnachronIsmEpsIceXx chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You may say that you meant anal as in anal retentive, but we ALL know that Bakura meant to have the double-meaning in the word. x3 This was amusing and cute at the same time, dear! Thank you for posting it! :D
Jett Maddox chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was a wonderful one-shot! I love how you put so much detail into your writing, without making it too hard to read.

The 'quickie' was pretty satisfying, as I could imagine the two in the bathroom. I was pretty shocked to find out that Bakura stole a Fennec Fox from the zoo. But I guess it's just him. Plus I never really expected him to summon a Kuriboh.

Anyway, great job on the fic! Loved it!
White-Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
lol they stole a fox XD
Anonymous Fan Wolf chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh my Ra...I love the fox. :D *shot*

Hahah...this is a really nice oneshot. X33 Bakura stole something cute... 3

*sudden image of Bakura, Ryou, and fox curled up together sleeping* SO CUTE... 3
CalloftheHaunted chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Interupted at a critical moment, bloody typical. Love you work :]
Cloy Jubilee chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
oh i love it! i just loved how bakura is so mean and rough hahaha i love him 3
Sade-Of-Darkness chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Nice one shot, loved it!
ani chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
it's so cute. the fox was an almost unexpected touch... i mean come on, ryou finds something cute so of course bakura's gonna steal it. it was a very pleasing quickie, love how good the fox was and the interruptions were a nice touch. and the ending was so funny!