Reviews for Beautiful Van Hohenhiem
GLB chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Please continue, i like the story already! :)
Lily of the Valli chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wow, it was something. There is no much Hoenheim/Dante fics and this one is well-written. I could almost feel her sadness and biterrness.
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I agree with you. The story between Dante and Hohenheim is a beautiful but sadly a case of "a love story gone bad". I also agree that Dante in all her glorious power of a being, she's incredibly selfish. I guess, the more power you have the more selfish you've become and I think that was what made Hohenheim realised the fact that their relationship isn't going to work for the both of them. Hohenheim wanted peace but Dante wanted more than that. I guess their quest to revive their son is very much similar to Izumi and the Elric brothers...can't help noticing the circle between them.

I still think that for more than 400 years of living, Hohenheim do care for Dante, but at the expense of his sons, I'm sure he has to take charge. I was actually glad that he found Trisha to love and build a family with, but too bad, it was a tragic end that Trisha died before he came back. That is probably the most bitterest part of himself since he lost his first son when he was with Dante.

I like the hidden theme inside the story too. Especially how bitter Dante has become throughout the years. You can actually feel her bitterness and fury by just thinking of Hohenheim. I think her resentment stemmed from the fact that he left her. Especially for a woman who coveted power of all, being "dumped" by someone you love is such a bruise to the ego and Dante can't bear that thought. The one whom she loves is married to another and having children.

Looking forward to see what will happen next...and if I'm not mistaken, the time where Dante and Hohenheim met looked somewhere around the Dark Ages? Update soon
lulu chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
wow that was a good chapter of Dante's origins!

please update!