Reviews for Deception Cuts Deep
LostinStories chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I really liked it. It's not a pairing I am fan off, but you managed to make it work.

I really loved your Sulpicia too. And the way Felix because angry at her. Yes, well done.
michiegurl chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
i loved it! i wish there was more!
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Our recommendation/review at our blog at . :

This is another entry in our 'I Get Off in Volterra' contest. Felix serves his masters well. He does what he is told and doesn't question or voice his opinion on what needs to be done. Felix is true and loyal, but that loyalty is tested when he is commanded to service one of his masters. He's in love with another, but he must betray her in order to carry out an order for his mistress. Because of his loyalty and service, he is granted the thing that he wants most, to be with the one he loves for all eternity. I love Felix and I'm glad to see that he feels guilty about betraying his love. Thankfully, his Mistress is understanding of this and let's him go. I feel so sorry for Felix's love - she knows what has happened and questions him to see if he wants to be with her forever.
JaspersBella chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
well my Sweetness, another great story. Poor Felix, at least he went ahead with his "duty" instead of risking his life by saying no. Thank God that Sulpicia was so understanding with him. I love that Gianna knew but doesn't hold it against Felix. mwah!
TwilightMommyof4girls chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
so good. i love knowing Gianna a bit more and Felix is yummy! Good job
jcm514 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Hi there court,

I should have sent this review sunday after I read the o/s but since I was at work on my phone I couldn't do it. But I must say that I was so surprised when I saw who the pairing was from the first minute of reading the story I was like whose is Felix going to be paired with... And then as soon as I saw it I was like oh my goodness. It was such a great o/s and i would read it again just because I like it so much!

Great job hun

-jess
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I loved this! amazing! I loved how he pictures Gianna.
patch138 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Felix doesnt get enough lovin...nice pair!

~Tiffany
Crash Hale chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I love it, my love. It was such a sweet little read. I hope they have their happily ever after like they want. You made me feel for them. It reminded me a bit of Ed and Bel with the human/vampire thing, only Felix is easier going and knows what must be done to be with Gianna forever. Lovely. MWA
luv4jake chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I liked that Felix wasn't just a dumb and sexy dude. He has feelings and has wants and desires that go beyond sex. It was refreshing and very interesting considering Felix usually is written with a specific stereo type in mind. Until next time.
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Loved it. I quite like the idea of Felix and Gianna, and throwing Sulpicia in there was a most different twist! Great job.
Twilight Seductress chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I loved it! It was great:)
sugunary chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
very interesting pairing- you gave Felix something I wasnt sure he had- a heart! great o/s
iloveChiodosXD chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i love it :) very different. i'm interested in where it's going to go.
Zaytyll chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Thanks for the entry! Our first so far! Do you feel special now? :p

Great fic even if I don't like the cheating aspect. Very well done and hot angry lemons are always fun. ;)