Reviews for It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
MentalistSweete chapter 5 . 2/18
nice and also, even though i don't know your friends, my name is also nikki. and today is also my birthday, so that is very nie to me. :)
MentalistSweete chapter 3 . 2/18
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
i like keith.
MentalistSweete chapter 2 . 2/18
...i'm sorry, i asked my manager but we don't sell rocket launchers. :(
too bad, still the purple?i like it.
redneckdetectiv chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
I love the part in the beginning of this chapter where Lisbon is glad it's Bosco that will have to work Christmas. I also love how even thought Jane and Lisbon spend the holiday together and wake up next to each other that they didn't actually sleep together.
Penelope Louise chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
YAY! FLUFF!

I liked it so update soon!
GraceVanPelt Fan chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
that chapter was so funny twards the end it made me smile that just brightend my day
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
AW! So cute! Are you going to extend this to New Years?
hardly loquacious chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
Hee! It's a lovely little series of semi-oneshots. Very festive. Love that Jane just picked up the phone and started talking to Rigsby like he had some sort of huge problem to screw with Lisbon. That's actually pretty hilarious.
hardly loquacious chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
Um...

Aw!

That is all.
hardly loquacious chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Okay, the last three lines of this chapter are priceless. Hee! Nicely done.
Ebony10 chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
Jane with a snuggie on a couch. ROFL!

Nothing compares to the hilarity of that image. Congrats on the laptop! And Happy Holidays to you as well!
Katharen Silver chapter 14 . 12/27/2009
Great chapter. I love Lisbons reaction, whats next?
phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
I'm already on chapter two and I love this favorite part was Jane's line about the rocket launchers! LOL
OutCold chapter 14 . 12/27/2009
"It’s Christmas, call me Lisbon."

That made me laugh. Not Teresa, no, it's Christmas so they get to call her... by her surname. P

Jane makes me laugh so so much, and the 'swift kick in the nuts'. Lmao.

Cho putting emphasis on his name. Not a stupid guy. P

So your mum's boyfriend is in your good books for now?

Really glad you wrote this fic!

xx
khalek-aeryn chapter 14 . 12/27/2009
:D Merry Christmas to all!