Reviews for Blood Debt
Servatia chapter 1 . 3/3
Bloody hell, that hurt.
fleur chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
really good stuff! i haven't found many amell/jowan fics out there so reading this amazing fic has made my day :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Awwww...
mythstoorfoot chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was really wonderful. I loved the interaction between Tavia and Jowan, and Alistair as well. I think you nailed the idea of their relationship perfectly. (: And I was so emotional by the end!

Absolutely brilliant, well done!
Vema chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
The was very well done, and parts of it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I will not lie: I cried at the end as well. This is so very sad, much more so than my Amell/Jowan fic.
Fullelven chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Oh good grief...I'm serious, I cried by the end. Either by hormones or talent alike, seriously, I bawled. I absolutely loved it! Sorry I didn't read it sooner, I was waiting to finish DA:O before I spoiled myself!

Gosh that was sad!
Igrayne01 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hey, Clover. I have already told you how I feel about this piece, but I wanted to take a moment to record my thoughts in a proper review for you because you took the time to write this beautiful one-shot. It is really your most mature piece of writing yet. Everything, from your lovely, description-filled narrative, to the characters' introspection, to the relationship between Tavia and Alistair and Tavia and Jowan was so well done. It really shows that you put a lot of thought into your writing and didn't just rush into it without any consideration for the story, the characters, or their state of mind during the time this takes place. I think the way you have honed your narrative voice over the past few years is really admirable, and your strong, bold word choices really help bolster an already good story. At first I was more interested in the Tavia/Alistair interactions, but when you started talking about her background with Jowan, I was intrigued. I like that she transferred her feelings to him into her last action and that it meant something special to her. It made her sacrifice all the more poignant because of it. I think this is a great piece you have here, and I'd be interested in reading more about Tavia, maybe through a series of other one-shots or a full-blown story if you're up for it. Of course, I don't want to dissuade you from participating in our beloved collab either... ;) Well done, girl!
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Wow. Wow. This broke my heart into a zillion little pieces and stomped up and down on them. I love it so terribly much; Jowan's my favorite characters and the tragedy of Amell/Jowan here is just so deliciously sad and perfect. The writing itself is beautiful, as is the way you told it; I can't get over how much I love the flashback to when they're children. I am so glad you wrote this.
Sparkles of Youthfulness chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Congratulations. You made me cry. Happy now? :P But anyways, I loved it! Jowan was always one of my favorites, even if he's sorta a kinda bad dude... But I love him all the same.

Like I said, loved it. Wonderfully sad, and definitely a good read!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I cried. Yeah, it was that good. Your story, I mean.