Reviews for Of The Sea
FemaleChauvinist chapter 46 . 12/23/2015
I like when stories end with a poem/song, especially if the song is one I know; it starts playing in my head, and it's just like when the credits start rolling in the movies. Great ending to a good story!
- Barbie
Twilighted chapter 46 . 11/8/2015
Thank you for writing I enjoyed every part of your. Creative and imaginative story
Twilighted chapter 45 . 11/8/2015
Just one more chapter I'm confident You won't let Bella die!
Twilighted chapter 40 . 11/7/2015
Brilliant love every bit x
Twilighted chapter 27 . 11/6/2015
Can't wait so see if Angela is ok
Twilighted chapter 20 . 11/5/2015
You deserve reviews your story is awesome so far I love it and can't stop reading
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Loving your story so far
mommakat chapter 46 . 8/22/2015
Hi!
I just wanted to thank you :) I started this story today and couldn't put it down. I loved the positive loving families and the ending was so different.
So again, thank you!
jk chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
vampire massage therapists...really? you thought that would build on the story?
this is cheesy as fuck
jk chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
he says he hardly can read her but he sure reads her a lot for ...oh I just get random flashes...

and a mermaid...really?
jk chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
aww damn he can read her fucking mind? whats the point of the story then? she cant keep anything from him he'll know everything whether she likes it or not! this is crap...and bellas ridiculous anywy
j chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Edwards getting flashes? he can read her mind? and he said shes pissed and in pain? feeling her emotions? what the fuck is going on here!
either way its bullshit!
bellas...other right she has a tribe and can out swim a vamp but she cant walk backwards down stairs? even when her life depends on it? that's fucking pathetic...why is bella always such a little douche?
JustARead chapter 46 . 2/4/2015