Reviews for Free At Last
PhillyGirl27 chapter 38 . 2/16
Thoroughly enjoyed your story! Your Steph and Carlos were a perfect match. They complemented one another so well. It was clear that, as a team, they were unstoppable once Steph had the physical stamina, self-defense training and gun range expertise. You took what we loved in canon and had these characters grow and develop and demonstrate a phenomenal love that we, as Babes, wish we could see in JE's books. Thanks for feeding my Babe habit! I hope you are writing professionally, or at least publishing somewhere else. You are very talented! -Kathy
donnap chapter 38 . 12/27/2016
Really enjoyed your story. I started reading it on Christmas night 2016 and with all of the normal festivities, I finally finished on the 27th. It was a special, unexpected Christmas present. I really enjoyed your skill as a writer and your experience in the service was appreciated. Again, thank you. Have a great 2017!
CAROLB chapter 38 . 5/23/2016
That was an awesome story!
melissac222 chapter 38 . 2/7/2016
Just stumbled across your story the other day and finished it this morning. What a great story. Great job. Now l'm going to check to see if you have any other Stephanie/Ranger stories.
melyons chapter 38 . 11/28/2015
That was epic. Great job.
melyons chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
I loved Stephanie's reaction to South Beach. Nice take on the Batcave.
melyons chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
I am thinking that Abuela Blanca was quite the hypocrite given her mother was the daughter of a fruit picker. Yeesh.
melyons chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
I think there is some fun things coming up. This is great.
melyons chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
I would be apt to give Ranger a painful pinch if he shushed me like he does Stephanie.
melyons chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
I like Joe too. Just not for Stephanie.
StubbornPansy chapter 38 . 7/2/2015
Excellent written story full of love, compassion and growth for all characters.

Great job!
StubbornPansy chapter 36 . 7/2/2015
It is comical how Stephanie reacts to anything that might embarrass her.

I like the way Rangers is desensitizing her to her fears of flying.

While Ranger loves to control at least he has tempered his views to help Stephanie feel more comfortable.
StubbornPansy chapter 35 . 7/2/2015
Talk about a roller coaster life...Stephanie has not had time to get used to anything before it changes again. Thank goodness for her stamina level Ranger is so proud of.
StubbornPansy chapter 34 . 7/2/2015
I enjoyed the writing and descriptions and how much fun you wrote into the story. Great job!
StubbornPansy chapter 33 . 7/1/2015
Who says the readers always get their wishes? Does life always go your way...Hell NO!

I still like the writing and it has kept me interested.

But hey, Ranger did promise not to keep secrets...hmmm HE NEEDS PUNISHED!