Reviews for Free At Last
CAROLB chapter 38 . 5/23
That was an awesome story!
melissac222 chapter 38 . 2/7
Just stumbled across your story the other day and finished it this morning. What a great story. Great job. Now l'm going to check to see if you have any other Stephanie/Ranger stories.
melyons chapter 38 . 11/28/2015
That was epic. Great job.
melyons chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
I loved Stephanie's reaction to South Beach. Nice take on the Batcave.
melyons chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
I am thinking that Abuela Blanca was quite the hypocrite given her mother was the daughter of a fruit picker. Yeesh.
melyons chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
I think there is some fun things coming up. This is great.
melyons chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
I would be apt to give Ranger a painful pinch if he shushed me like he does Stephanie.
melyons chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
I like Joe too. Just not for Stephanie.
StubbornPansy chapter 38 . 7/2/2015
Excellent written story full of love, compassion and growth for all characters.

Great job!
StubbornPansy chapter 36 . 7/2/2015
It is comical how Stephanie reacts to anything that might embarrass her.

I like the way Rangers is desensitizing her to her fears of flying.

While Ranger loves to control at least he has tempered his views to help Stephanie feel more comfortable.
StubbornPansy chapter 35 . 7/2/2015
Talk about a roller coaster life...Stephanie has not had time to get used to anything before it changes again. Thank goodness for her stamina level Ranger is so proud of.
StubbornPansy chapter 34 . 7/2/2015
I enjoyed the writing and descriptions and how much fun you wrote into the story. Great job!
StubbornPansy chapter 33 . 7/1/2015
Who says the readers always get their wishes? Does life always go your way...Hell NO!

I still like the writing and it has kept me interested.

But hey, Ranger did promise not to keep secrets...hmmm HE NEEDS PUNISHED!
StubbornPansy chapter 32 . 7/1/2015
I like the balance you struck between Stephanie and Ranger's teasing and sexual innuendos.

I miss those times they are fun and often very rewarding.
StubbornPansy chapter 31 . 7/1/2015
For a man who depended on his masculinity as a outward sign of his persona to know he is sterile has to be a severe blow to his ego.

How many times has women had to have breast surgery or a hysterectomy and they feel less of a woman. This is a hard hitting blow to any man who really considers it a test of his manhood.

My husband lost 3/4 of his natural penis to an aniorectal fistula and cost him his natural penis and he was never the same. He even told me if I wanted sex I could find it elsewhere but I always thought if I did that wouldn't he feel like he was less of a man all over again? I did not do that to him even though he could not perform in 17 years. But sex was not what our marriage was founded on.