Reviews for Free At Last
Tilty.bbb chapter 38 . 10/19/2017
This is a fantastic read well done
Guest chapter 38 . 9/14/2017
Great 3rd time reading I just love this story
GarbanzoBeans chapter 38 . 8/18/2017
Just read this story and it was so wonderful! Thanks for giving so much of yourtime and talent to entertain us.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2017
N
PhillyGirl27 chapter 38 . 2/16/2017
Thoroughly enjoyed your story! Your Steph and Carlos were a perfect match. They complemented one another so well. It was clear that, as a team, they were unstoppable once Steph had the physical stamina, self-defense training and gun range expertise. You took what we loved in canon and had these characters grow and develop and demonstrate a phenomenal love that we, as Babes, wish we could see in JE's books. Thanks for feeding my Babe habit! I hope you are writing professionally, or at least publishing somewhere else. You are very talented! -Kathy
donnap chapter 38 . 12/27/2016
Really enjoyed your story. I started reading it on Christmas night 2016 and with all of the normal festivities, I finally finished on the 27th. It was a special, unexpected Christmas present. I really enjoyed your skill as a writer and your experience in the service was appreciated. Again, thank you. Have a great 2017!
CAROLB chapter 38 . 5/23/2016
That was an awesome story!
melissac222 chapter 38 . 2/7/2016
Just stumbled across your story the other day and finished it this morning. What a great story. Great job. Now l'm going to check to see if you have any other Stephanie/Ranger stories.
melyons chapter 38 . 11/28/2015
That was epic. Great job.
melyons chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
I loved Stephanie's reaction to South Beach. Nice take on the Batcave.
melyons chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
I am thinking that Abuela Blanca was quite the hypocrite given her mother was the daughter of a fruit picker. Yeesh.
melyons chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
I think there is some fun things coming up. This is great.
melyons chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
I would be apt to give Ranger a painful pinch if he shushed me like he does Stephanie.
melyons chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
I like Joe too. Just not for Stephanie.
StubbornPansy chapter 38 . 7/2/2015
Excellent written story full of love, compassion and growth for all characters.

Great job!