Reviews for Servant of Evil
IcyandMidnight chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I watched the video but the story made my heart hurt even worse )/;o;/) Why do I even read things like this... You really know how to make someone cry XD
urbangirl98 chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Wow... what a heart jerking story... Thank you for that. It's wonderfully written.
Raspberry Snow chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
This was awesome! America and Canada fit their roles perfectly! Nice job!
Aurora Reflections chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
I remember watching that video (that's how I ended up on a search of fanfics based on it). I love how while you kept to the story outline, you still kept to human emotions (which made it realistic). Nice touch at the end with Arthur noticing at the last minute. Oh poor Matt and Alfred TTWTT
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Okay, so let me just say this:

I went on YT and pasted the link you put in the first chapter. While watching it, I cried, and then I cried for another 10 minutes after it finished. Then, once I've calmed down, I decided to read this. But this was different, knowing what would eventually happen, I cried while reading the very first chapter. And, of course, that continued, through the second, third, and fourth chapters.

Then, finally, when I clicked on the fifth chapter, my mum came in, holding a leaf in her hand (why, I cannot figure) and I just thought of the Canadian flag, and burst out in tears. Mum, being mum, asked what was wrong, so I told her. About half an hour later, I got to reding chapter five.

You would have thought that by now, all the tears would be gone, and I wouldn't even have the strength to cry...But, surprise surprise, the tears started falling when England walked into Matthew's cell. And they kept falling, and falling, and so on...

And now I'm here, about three hours later, FINALLY able to write a review! I was hoping to write one full of praise, and how well you wrote this, what an amazing writer you are, but all I can say is:

I love you. For this fanfic, it is just purely wonderful. It captures all the emotion, and the love...and everything. It makes it all the more tragic that Canada was never recognized by anyone, not even in his death...the only person...bleh, make that two people, Alfred and Arthur.

Okay, I better stop my babbling, since you probably won't even bother to read as far as this, but if you actually are, then one, you have amazing willpower, and two, thank you so much, on behalf of everyone that read Servant of Evil, for writing it.
2tarOfMyHeart chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
omg im so goning to cry now~ thank-you so much for the story~!
KitakLaw chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Whoa...this story was completely heart-wrenching, and I have to compliment you on the writing skill that that would take.

I think that the moment that did it for me was at the end, when Arthur realized that Matthew and Alfred had switched places - you really make your readers feel what he's feeling then. :)
Chaos Tears chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
That was... intense.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Depressing as the other one...
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Amazing. Simply, utterly, amazing. You have GOT to write more stories like this.

V.
ForsakenAlgonquinia chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
iTsuki:

。.。

*sob-sob* Your choice of words got me crying TTTT

That was really good~

When I was reading the part where Matt and Al were sitting by the fireplace, my iPod suddenly decided to play the song Servant of Evil.. *weeps* Made everything sadder (_ _'')

Hope you'll update soon~

Hope you'll update it soon~ Before school comes along and ruins everything D
irule505 chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
WAH! That was so sad... T.T P-poor people...I love Matt, he's so sweet! I feel so bad for Alfred and Aurthur... Nice story, loved it!
irule505 chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
*sniffle* T_T Wah...it's so sad...
Kirazu Haruka chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
OAO

... Matthew!

T_T

*sob* Oh God, I cry again...

Thanks for the story~
Reeeality chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
It tore my heart. The chapter was very good! I love it! Keep up the good work~