Reviews for La Vie en Noire
ACID-0.00-Hanafubuki chapter 20 . 4/10
Aaah pleasepleaseplease update it is such a good story and I keep coming back to reread everything amd I find things I did notice the time before that and its just a great story and tou are a great writer.
Noelle chapter 20 . 3/9
Also, on the off chance that you do read this, an update even just about where you wanted to go with this or where your plot would have gone. It's been killing me since 2011 not knowing how you intended this to end.
Noelle chapter 20 . 3/9
Can I just say I used to read this story back when you were updating it and it has stuck with me ever since. Granted I grew out of my twilight faze but anytime I somewhat get back into it, your story is my go to. Your OC, Lia, is honestly out of all the fanfiction twilight or others that I have read my favorite. She is incredibly real and from the first chapter you made me root for her. It has been 3 years since you updated it, and I know there is a high chance you won't even read this again as it's clear you've moved on too but I just thought I would let you know that this is easily one of the best fanfictions I have read.
NeedaMoment chapter 20 . 3/3
So I barely ever write these, mainly because I don't want to sound like a tool. But besides the point, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK THIS STORY IS AMAZING. You last updated this about 3 1/2 yrs ago. COME BACKKKK. I'll give you candy, everyone loves candy. But seriously finish this, anyway hopefully you see this and when you do, finish this amazing story that I'm addicted to. If you have problems/need help, contact me or one of your other fans that no doubt contacted you like I have and we shall help. :D Last thing I promise, just wanted to say that if I sound like I'm being pushy or annoying sorry about that. Since sometimes I meet writers who find some of their fans comments annoying and sadly I don't have a filter over my typing or mouth. :DDD Ok bye
rockmysock88 chapter 20 . 6/22/2013
This is seriously the best story I have read on ff. I love the way you made Lia and Edward just angers me sometimes because he doesn't know who to choose but his heart is clearly telling him to choose Lia and he is only with Bella out of obligation. I sympathize for Lia because basically all of her life she was told to be perfect and to do
better and that is what is stuck in her head. Lia needs Edward to keep her on track and save her from herself and tell her that she is worth it and enough because clearly no one else is doing that except her aunt. Edward needs her just as much because he is still broken even though he is with Bella and Lia helps him change into a more carrying person than he is. I hope you update soon even though its been 2 years. Because I am so addicted to this story and couldn't get enough and I hope she gets her happy ending with the one she loves and cares for the most
Maggie chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
This is the best Twilight fan fiction I have ever read. Your OC, Lia, is amazingly perfect. She has all the flaws and insecurities that real people have. I wish you would update!
JMDiaz chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
I've read certain parts over and over again. Wow its amazing how I got captured in da story I'm not sure if your still doing it or rather if you have time to do it anymore because its been so long since your last adition to da story but its a drug and its like we need more... I say we because a friend of mine is who introduced me to da story its wonderful loved dis last chapter here hopefully soon enough we'll all get our fix
xLaBellaVita chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
I'm inlove with this story! One of the greatest ExOC stories ever! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
renszy chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
i really loved your story.
i hating alice and bella all the same. i just want rosalie to smack some sence into alice . alice could see bella cheating with jacob whatever.
but i really love lia and edward together.
plz write more.
intothedreaming chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
Bella is such an... awful person. She doesn't deserve Edward. I don't really enjoy on hating on Alice, so maybe Edward can catch Bella and Jacob kissing or something? So that Alice won't be defending her anymore. Lia is a really amzing OC, because she's not like the typical "I'm the new girl and I'm amazing." We can see her flaws and her good qualities. :D Great story! Can't wait to see what happens!
P.S: I really want something horrible to happen to Bella soon. Like so the whole Cullen clan will hate her.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
hope you will continue this story, because it is vere good
Jadestone112 chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
It's not often that I find a truly excellent twilight story with a good OC, and even ore rare to see the ugly pieces of myself in a character. Lia isn't a character one should like from the word go and at first, I despised her, but in the course of the last two days, I've come to realize the reason I didn't like her is because I could so easily see myself as her. Her emotions (while extreme) are raw and honest, something most authors attempt to hide, in the quest to make their OC be able to hold a candle to Bella when it comes to Edward. But you've discovered the secret: no one CAN hold a candle to Bella as far as Edward is concerned. But someone could weasel their way into his heart. And I think that's just what Lia has managed to do. Brava.
MartiniBabe chapter 20 . 5/19/2012
I've come to f*cking adore and love this story! I've related and sympathized with Lia, in more ways then one I'm like her (though I must say it's mostly only the bitchiness and the emotions that unintentionally leads to said bitchiness). I've cried, smiled and my heart has broken reading the words written in La Vie en Noire...simply, utterly...beautiful.

I've never liked Bella. Or Alice for that fact. I don't know why Alice, but her always cheery demeanor and that disgusting devotion to Bella...um, yeah, ugh...

But now I've fully come to the conclusion that I don't HATE Bella, I LOATHE her.

And Edward, oh god help me, I still can't resist his moody, broody, idiotic ways. But I have wanted to smack his head into a pile of fiery coals more than once, but still I want the stupid, sexy vampire to be happy...but with Lia.

Them. Together. La sigh:) Wholly, beautifully imperfect.

Ah! I've rambled on and on, but I needed to let you know that I do really adore this story (even if it hurts to read it) and I can't wait to see how this turns out (despite the subtle hints you've been dropping that the ending will not be as happy?).

Okay, so it's 1 AM now and I want to write a longer review, but let's face it, I'm not writing a story as a review, I've already written a lot more than needed for a standard review and you're probably gritting your teeth thinking something along the lines of "this b*tch just can't shut the f*ck up" :D haha

So, again and for the last time: love it, adore it, need it like air;)

XOXO

Rose
Aquamarine chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
Please, tell me you didn't give up writing this story. That is cruel!
DeliciousAudrey chapter 20 . 2/27/2012
I can honestly say that i'm in abstinence i NEED to know what'll happen next. I'm in love with this story, with your Lia, god! she's so real! like so many of us, eating disorder or not,lost, trying and at the same time not really trying to find her way back to life, to health.

She needs Edward and he needs her, they're soulmates and (forgive me for being so blunt) i really fucking hate Bella. I used to like her, until now. In your FF (and i'm starting to think that even in Stephenie's Twilight) she is so whiny, insecure and demanding! it irritates me so much! She and Edward have so little in common and i'm not talking about phisical appearence...

I don't know... i love Lia (maybe because i can relate to her on so many levels which i know it's not okey LOL)but who i don't understand in this story is Edward... he's so stupid! it's obvious that he is in love with Lia and that marrying Bella is a mistake but his whole reasoning of "Bella loved me first..." makes no sense at all! you're a genious! A genious who should update sooner for the sake of my mental health. But if you don't i'll be patient, real life can suck... mais c'est la vie! :)

(Hopefully i'll read you soon),

DeliciousAudrey ;)

PS:My favourite chapter was chapter 8, Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favourite films and not so long ago i had a trail of thoughts very similar to Lia's related to that movie. Ok, i'll shut up now.