Reviews for Playing Scrabble
oreny19 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
haha! that was a good story! i was grinning the whole time, really cute:)
halliwelldream chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
I do believe I sense a follow-up novel for Sweets. Or perhaps he'll just have to add an epilogue to that book of his. I've always been amused by Sweets and the therapy sessions scenes-great job capturing that atmosphere and the accompanying laughs and smiles.
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
that was good loved it
Graffigraphy chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Nicely written. I like the good grammar, and the story was very cute and fun to read. I'm surprised that you don't have more reviews.

Happy holidays!
JadedOne47 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
bwahahahaha... loved it.
lovemeforalways chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
I really liked it! Fantastic for a first one:)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
that was good loved it
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I think sometimes that Sweets is as big of a B&B shipper as we are, so I certainly hope he would stay quiet and let them carry on :)

I never would've guessed that this was your first Bones fic. You did a great job!
halliwelldream chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Very funny! I always love all of Sweets' experiments and techniques and your take on one of them made for an amusing read. You've definitely captured the chemistry between them-love the banter!-and it was sweet without being sappy which would have been very uncharacteristic of Booth and Brennan. Bravo on that! I wonder how this will show up in Sweets' book... hmm!

Oh, and I love the nod to Jasper! Loved the Booth/Brennan arc in that episode!
You Can't Forget This chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That. Was. Awesome. :D
jsq chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Loved it. Funny, and great characterization. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
whatta-u-know chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
lol loved it soo fun to read, it was one of those real funny stories that keep u loling