Reviews for A Tear Between Worlds
grimmich chapter 1 . 6/25
ROFLMAO XD
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 5 . 6/9
This fic is fun, I hope you continue it. I also hope Harry eventually finds out what happened to the magicals.
darthkratos24 chapter 1 . 3/18
Just found this and all I can say is if you write again or are still writing next time don't try fluffing your story with big or fancy words. Don't throw all that Shakespeare crap together to make it look good because all it'll do is confuse your average reader to shit and make them lose interest it's probably why you've only got a few hundred faves follows rather thousands even after a decade. A story needs to be readable not fancy
Mister Cuddlesworth chapter 5 . 12/16/2019
Just stumbled across this story. Hope there's more to read in it soon.
tim223 chapter 5 . 12/12/2019
Love the story. Hope you can keep writing it. best of luck
Arc-Welder chapter 5 . 11/26/2019
I really like this story. I hope you can update soon. I am interested in how you plan on using Harry’s magic to aid the battles. Looking forward to the next chapter.
AJ Granger chapter 5 . 6/20/2019
This is awesome and I hope you write more. Harry and River are a great pairing and I want to see Kaylee have that baby. A strike against the academy is needed.
Nubitox chapter 5 . 6/13/2019
Fantastic fic. I have been waiting for a new one to pop up after I read BGE... I must say. This one is shaping up to be just as entertaining. Can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work!
reddir chapter 5 . 5/7/2019
Nice writing, feels right in line with Firefly's style.
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 3/29/2019
So this is my very first Firefly/Harry Potter fix that I have ever read and I am absolutely loving it! Terrific job so far! I greatly look forward to reading more!
carick of hunter moon chapter 5 . 1/7/2019
good set up and re-launch of old story but will it be update of is it a very slow burn story
Caincrux chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
so much crap, this story is more dough than patty. the flashbacks and angsty monologues are not even that interesting.
Manatheron chapter 5 . 11/22/2018
Wondered about wether or not I caught a hat tip there. Forgive my saying so but you are well on the way to writing a similar epic if you can keep up the good work.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

~Manatheron
MalB1 chapter 5 . 10/11/2018
Brilliant story love interactions of the characters so far, wish there was more to read as I love both these worlds and there are too few HP FF crossovers, BGE being my favourite but this has serious potential to top that or at least equal it, hope you continue with this fantastic piece of fiction as I can't wait to see what happens next and how you're gonna take down the Academy.
bluepillfanfic chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
this chapter is great. thank you for sharing.