Reviews for A Tear Between Worlds
Caincrux chapter 4 . 12/9/2018
so much crap, this story is more dough than patty. the flashbacks and angsty monologues are not even that interesting.
Manatheron chapter 5 . 11/22/2018
Wondered about wether or not I caught a hat tip there. Forgive my saying so but you are well on the way to writing a similar epic if you can keep up the good work.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

~Manatheron
MalB1 chapter 5 . 10/11/2018
Brilliant story love interactions of the characters so far, wish there was more to read as I love both these worlds and there are too few HP FF crossovers, BGE being my favourite but this has serious potential to top that or at least equal it, hope you continue with this fantastic piece of fiction as I can't wait to see what happens next and how you're gonna take down the Academy.
lazyonarainyday chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
this chapter is great. thank you for sharing.
Joe Fenton chapter 5 . 10/5/2018
Great chapter. A nice mix of humor and excitement and tension. I love this story. And yes, "Browncoat, Green Eyes" was another great HP x Firefly xover.
KongouBongo chapter 5 . 10/5/2018
btilliant story, love the chapter and have always adored the paring. Browncoat, Green Eyes also excellent and recommended but enjoying this as well happy to see a new chapter :)
Luke Dragneel chapter 5 . 10/4/2018
Nonjon's one of the reasons I look for Harry/Firefly crossovers. I absolutely loved Browncoat, Green Eyes by nonjon and enjoyed the way he handled the story from how the Reavers originated to what happened with the magicals and why there are Readers now in the verse.

I am curious as to if there are any free ranging Readers out in the Outer Rim Worlds and if anyone decided to organize them either into a school or organization. It would make sense seeing as there is no way for the Alliance to be able to gather and "train" everyone with the capacity to be a Reader. It would actually be pretty epic to see some who managed to master their own powers enough to gain telekinesis(levitation, summoning, and banishing spells) along with their telepathy. It actually wouldn't be surprising if magicals, especially Muggleborn/Raised, were reduced to the the three major T's(Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Teleportation) with others diverting from this mainstay for things like Pyrokinesis, Hydrokinesis, and other kinetic abilities that mesh well with preexisting spells from the HP world. It would be interesting to see Harry and Sirius' responses to that particular discovery, especially if it's done in an Avatar the Last Airbender style(you know, temples and monasteries that are actually training grounds for specific kinetics of the same/similar vein). It would make sense for those individuals to seek each other out and find places to learn how to use their gifts in secrecy.
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 10/4/2018
Awesome chapter.
comodo50 chapter 5 . 10/3/2018
Nice. Awesome update, always love a good fic of Firefly/HP, with BGE being one of my favs. Absolutely loved that one.

Hope you can continue working on this (:
starboy454 chapter 5 . 10/3/2018
excellent updates
Ratus chapter 5 . 10/3/2018
Omg, your alive and brought me a wonderful evening rereading this story again. Thank you very much for so much enjoyment and I hope it is a sign that more is coming.
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/3/2018
Yoooooooooo, is it Christmas? I love when old stories update out of the blue, this is so exciting! I remember just enough to know I was into this one, so now I get to reread from the beginning, everything old is new again I’m so glad you came back to this!
vmage2 chapter 2 . 10/3/2018
Leginimens should be Legilimens.
Worldsprayer chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
I just read the 4 chapters up, and this story is incredibly written. Not only is the plot good, but it makes sense, its well though out so far, dialogue is done perfectly. I wish this would get picked up again!
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
This is a really wonderful, engaging story. Please coax your muse into visiting you more often!

Thanks for sharing