Reviews for A Tear Between Worlds
Whirr chapter 4 . 8/1/2018
Thank you so much for the lovely story
AJ Granger chapter 4 . 6/25/2018
But such a good story it is. I do hope that inspiration strikes more often because I really like what you have here and we need more good Serenity fics. You have a good sense of the characters and an interesting story to tell. You've got a nice set up started and I really look forward to reading more. These moments with Sirius and Zoe are really great.
AJ Granger chapter 3 . 6/25/2018
The interaction between River and Harry is great to see and you write it well. Simon trying to understand magic and meditation is another interesting piece. Can't wait to see how Sirius is settling in on the ship.
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
I like this very much. Love the Sirius/Harry dialogue and fun. I like that River helped them as a voice and gave them that advice and spark to work together and survive. Love the expansive pocket that holds all they need. I look forward to the meeting between the remaining crew and Harry and Sirius.
The Man In The Mirror chapter 4 . 5/2/2018
Interesting premise, plus we always need more firefly. Hope you update soon.
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 2/16/2018
Awesome story so far.
pschlegs62 chapter 4 . 2/1/2018
Love the story keep up the good work!
sunsethill chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
Sirius and Zoe would be a great combination! I also find Georgie intriguing and look forward to the rebellion.
sunsethill chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
I'm really liking how you're writing Simon and River. I always felt the show used Simon more as comic relief along with Jayne and it made it hard to see the brother-sister relationship between them.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Interesting crossover. I'm glad you are writing it again. Onward to the next three chapters.
Dzerx chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Great so far!

Hoping for more Harry X River interaction.
wsbenge chapter 2 . 11/27/2017
Enjoy Firefly crossovers. :)
lazyonarainyday chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
amazing! thanking. its incredible how you got all the charaters right. even the hp people.
Awesome Story chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
Keep it up!
chaoswizard chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
Keep it coming plz it is good
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »