Reviews for A Tear Between Worlds
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I like this, hope you continue it.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I'm not so sure about the evil(ish)!Dumbledore vibe going on in this fic, but it was overall very interesting and intriguing. Did Sirius live? Was he a ghost?

Also, loved the River-speak - very good job with that.

Interesting fic! :)

~Red
Tanydwr chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Interesting premise. It would be good to see the next chapter, please.

Was River talking directly to Sirius? Was she reaching through time, spurred on by similar fates, or was there something else at work? Do Harry and Sirius time-travel, or were they trapped in some kind of delusion at the Academy?
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Yay! I've only every found one other Star Wars/Harry Potter fic I liked and it discontinued, so you have to update!
uo-chou chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Looks interesting, I hope you continue.
Mike chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hope that you continue this, it's... annoying to see all the other *abandoned* HP/FF stories. Grr
HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Amazing. I can't wait for the fantabulousnes... :D
ttd chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
An interesting start, but too early for me to make any sort of judgement; I look forward to reading more.

Many thanks!

tom
oldman543 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Please write more.
liarscope chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
badass. Ive been looking for a good Firefly HP xover... there arn't many, and this is definetly one of them. I look forward to more chapters soon!
CannedMushroom chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Oh boy you have been inactive for a while. Gonna stick with this one?

For the story itself it was slightly confusing you should break up the formatting a little bit so we can at least follow along with the changes. Confusion is a great way to start the story however and i thought it was good, but the change of scenery should stand out more rather than the way the paragraphs just blend together with the story already out of context it is too confusing.

Also most of the Harry Potter Fanbase, was too young to have watched Firefly for the year it was out so character introductions are a very good idea before you start mentioning the characters themselves. If a reader hasnt watched the series or movie this would make no sense and just be frustrating.

Maybe River's Pov for the next chap.

Good Job Update Soon,

CleanRag
A'Strae Abound chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Strange.. I read this without catching the crossover bit, but it all fits now. :) well written, a few parts could have transitioned easier, but good all the same. Thank you for writing and I look forward to more.
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
:) great start, can't wait to see what happens, update ASAP
Princess Schatje Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I /like/ this. It has immense promise and good god, but I love Firefly xovers...

I don't think it was overly rushed - if you take into account the River factor... Well, excepting River's warning and then the last battle... Maybe a line or two saying that he'd train his pup, that they'd be ready... *scratches cheek* eh, its up to you...

I loved the banter between Harry/Siri/Voldy, made me snort... when drinking. Fantastic timing, really...

You also managed to capture River-speak quite well too, so majour kudo's for that...

Now where are they, and how will they meet up with the crew of Serinity? Will they meet up soon, not for a long time [like getting established in this new 'verse], where abouts in the timeline? Before Miranda, after? If before - during what episode? *bounces* As I said, there is so much /potential/ ...

Keep up the good work and I'm eager for the next chap :3

Dreamer~
1moleman chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Not bad, bit short but if you read it as a prologue it's acceptable. Though I must point out that it feels very rushed and I'm not entirely sure how Sirius is still alive, perhaps you'll explain that? Anyway this is an interesting concept, there is far too few firefly crossovers. Good work.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8